Chapter 9: Hong Kong

You and Strange walk through the gateway and see Mordo standing alone. "She's dead." Strange said to Mordo. "You were right. She wasn't who I thought she was." Mordo replied, sadly. "She was complicated." Strange remarked. "Complicated?!?" Mordo asked, angrily, as he glares over at Strange.

"The Dark Dimension is volatile. Dangerous. What if it overtook her?" Mordo asked you two. You and Strange don't have an answer to this so Mordo continues. "She taught us it was forbidden, while she drew on its power to steal centuries of life."

"She did what she thought was right." Strange defended and Mordo walks closer to Strange and said, pointing his finger at him. "The bill comes due. Don't you see? Her transgressions led the zealots to Dormammu. Kaecilius was her fault."

Then he turns around and makes a gesture of the destroyed room and said. "And here we are, in the consequence of her deception. A world on fire." He sets his arms to the side and bows his head down.

Strange was about to speak until you put your hand on his shoulder, shaking your head. Strange nods at you and you remove your hand from Strange's and walk over to Mordo. You walk in front of him and place your hands on his shoulder, he looks up at you and you say. "Mordo, London Sanctum has fallen. And New York has been attacked. Twice. You know where they're going next."

Mordo nods and said. "Hong Kong." Strange walks up next to you and said to Mordo. "You told me once to fight as if my life depended on it, because one day, it might. Well, today is that day. I can not defeat them alone." Mordo looks at you two, tearfully almost, and he makes a slight nod and Strange makes a gateway appear and the three of you run towards it.

The three of you run out onto the streets of Hong Kong but right away you noticed something is wrong. Buildings have fallen, fires have started, water was spraying everywhere and people running away screaming. Down the street you see where the Sanctum should have been was now the Dark Dimension coming through.

You and the boys look at it in shock and horror as Kaecilius and his follows walk out of the smoke and sees you, Mordo and Strange. "The Sanctum has already fallen. The Dark Dimension. Dormammu is coming. It's too late. Nothing can stop him." Mordo said. Strange looks down at the Eye of Aggamotto then looks back up and said. "Not necessarily." And he gestures for the Eye to activate, which glows green. Kaecilius sees this and whispered. "No." And he and the zealots run towards the three of you.

Strange quickly makes a gesture to activate the Time Loop spell as Kaecilius makes the energy blade appear and he runs and jumps towards Strange. Strange raises his right hand and made time slow down just in time before Kaecilius could stab him with the blade. You watch this in amazement when you look around and see that nobody is moving except for you and Strange.

You look around then down at your medallion and noticed that it is glowing green as well. Strange struggles for a moment then moves his hand to the side, rewinding time and fixing everything back to the way it's supposed to be. He looks over at you and noticed that you weren't frozen like everyone else. "How did you...?" Strange started to ask but you pointed at your medallion and said. "I guess I'm immune to your spell."

Strange smiles then looks over to his other side and see Mordo not moving so he moves his hands over to Mordo, breaking him out of the time loop. He takes a deep breath as he looks around and see Kaecilius and his followers walking backwards and building rebuilding themselves and citizens walking backwards as well. "Spells working. We got a second chance." You said, happily.

The three of you start running down the streets towards the Sanctum, avoid everything that was moving backwards even Kaecilius and his crew.

But what you two don't realize is that Kaecilius and his followers break out of the time loop and begin to chase after you three. You hear footsteps and see Kaecilius coming at you three as he jumps in the air and he seemed to be aiming his feet at Strange.