Chapter 10: Dormammu, We've Come to Bargain

You and Strange land on a rock formation and looked around until the two of you looked up and see the face of Dormammu. You and Strange nod at each other as Dormammu glares down at you and him. The two of you float closer to him.

"Dormammu! We've come to bargain!" Strange shouted.

"You've come to die." He said then suddenly beams of energy begin to shoot at you two. You and Strange conjure up shields and block each blast that comes at you two.

"Your world is now my world, like all worlds." Dormammu said then he opens his mouth a giant energy beam shoots at the two of you and both you and Strange hold up your shields and blocked it but the force of the beam was too strong and unfortunately your shields went down and the beam disintegrated both you and Strange.

Then the time loop spell rewind back to the moment Strange activated the spell. The two of you float down closer to Dormammu as Strange said. "Dormammu! We've come to bargain."

"You've come to die. Your world is now my world...." Dormammu started to say but he stops and looks around in confusion. "What is this? Illusion?" He asked.

"No, this is real." You said.

"Good." Dormammu growled then some long sharp crystals shoot up from the ground and stab you and Strange through the chest.

The loop begins again and the two of you come back again. "Dormammu! We've come to bargain." Strange says again. "You....what is happening?" Dormammu asked.

"Just as you gave Kaecilius powers from your dimension, we've brought a little power from ours." You said.

You and Strange raise your arms as Strange said. "This is time. An endless looped time."

"You dare!" Dormammu shouted then he raised his fist in the air.

"Oh fu....." You muttered as Dormammu slams his fist on top of you and Strange but the loop continued on and on and you knew Dormammu was getting frustrated as he keeps killing you two with either energy beams, more crystals, a giant meteor slamming into you two and many more ways.

"You two cannot do this forever." Dormammu said.

"Actually, we can. This is how things are now." Strange said.

"You" you gesture to Dormammu.

"Me." You gesture to yourself then you look over at Strange and gesture towards him.

"And him, trapped in this moment, endlessly." You said.

"Then you two will spend eternity dying." Dormammu said.

"Yeah. But everyone on Earth will live." Strange said.

"But you will suffer." said Dormammu.

"Pain is an old friend." Strange said as he looks up at Dormammu for a moment as you nod in agreement and take Strange's hand.

And from that moment on Dormammu continued to torture you two in different and painful ways as he shouts for you two to stop doing what you two were doing.

Finally, you and Strange fall face forward on the ground and catch your breaths. "You two will never win." Dormammu said, angrily.

"No....but we can lose. Again and again and again and again, forever." Strange said as the two of you get up on your feet.

"And that makes you our prisoner." You said and Dormammu let's out a roar of frustration and continues to kill you in many more painful ways.

"Stop! Make this stop!!! Set me free!!" He shouted, angrily, as the time loops once again and the two of you float towards him.