Son Of A Gun (Zarry AU)(sequel to The Mobsters Boyfriend)

Third Person P.O.V.

"I love you James,." Zayn says as he lifts his 2 year old son up in the air.

"loves too puppy." James says as he laughs at how high his strong puppa lifts him.

"Puppy, put James down for a second and go set the table please Niall and Josh will be here soon." Harry says mocking the way their little one says puppa.

"sure dada." Zayn says playing back but as soon as Zayn puts James down,  James breaks down and starts screaming and crying.

" James, Puppa is just going to the kitchen." Harry coo's as he picks him up, but James begins to struggle throwing his hands and kicking his feet.

"James, you don't like dada anymore?" the curly haired parent asked. Feeling bad that he didn't have the same connection with James as Zayn does. He just loves his puppa.

" James loves dada." James admits after harry  pokes his lips out in a pout.

" enough to give dada a kiss?" he  asked keeping an exaggerated pout on his face.

James shakes his head before burying it in the crook of Harrys neck giggling.

"Awe, but I thought you loved dada?" harry asked rubbing circles in his sons  back.

"James love dada!" James says confused with why harry questioned him again.

"Not as much as me!" Zayn yells from the kitchen.

"Puppy?!" James says excited to hear his other fathers voice.

"James, its puppa." Harry says sitting down on their couch James on his lap.

"Pupp-pupp?" James says cocking his head to the side realizing how it didn't sound right.

"puuuuuupppaaaa" Harry says dragging out each letter.

"puppa" James says smiling at the thought of him saying it just like dada.

"Babe he said it right!" Harry exclaims as Zayn enters the living room again.

"Yeah puppy, I says it." James says with a big smile on his face.

"Look at you." Zayn says avoiding the fact that James just called him puppy despite his recent accomplishment.

Harry just sighs and shakes his head.

"Chill babe he'll get it." Zayn says kissing Harrys cheek then his sons cheek because James pointed at his own cheek gesturing that he wanted one too.

"Well sorry daddy of the year. I just don't want my son having some sort of speech disorder." Harrys says rolling his eyes.

"Love, he's only two stop stressing." Zayn says lifting James into his arms before there was a knock on the door.

"Here comes trouble." Harry says shaking his curls.

"I'll get the door. Can you put James In his high chair?" zayn asked.

"No puppy put chaiw." James cries out.

"no he wants puppa, i'll get the door." harry says sighing because even though he tried not to show it he was a bit jealous.

"Ok. and harry" Zayn begins.

"Yeah?" harry answered as he approached the front door.

" I love you." zayn finishes.

Harry knew Zayn loved him but whenever he said it, it still made Harry turn red like a tomato.

"dada luvs too." James announces from the kitchen making harry chuckle at his cuteness.