Ch.4 Welcome Home.

"Niall, are you sure that's everything?" I ask wanting to be sure we had all of our luggage.

"Zayn, stop panicking we have everything." Niall says.

" I'm sorry Niall its just I'm trying to get back on Harrys good side and losing some of our luggage won't help." I say as I close the moving truck that we parked in the airports car lot.

"He's still pissed off?" niall asked leaning  against the truck.

" Yeah he hardly says a word to me unless its something to do with james." I say shaking my head.

"He should just chill, we were gonna end up back here anyways." niall says shutting up towards the end as James and harry now came walking towards us.

James was now holding a new lollipop that I know harry gave in and bought him.

"let's get going its almost James nap time and Im so jet lagged." Harry says avoiding eye contact with me.

"Your still giving me this immature attitude?" I ask shaking my head and picking up James.

"Yeah on that note I'm gonna head back in and wait for josh to pick me up for drinks." niall says turning and walking away.

" its only immature when I'm pissed of huh?" harry responds as he watches me buckle James into his car seat.

"all I'm saying is we need to act grown and deal with our problems." I say feeling like I made a good point but Harry thought different.

"why are we back in the u.k. Zayn?" harry asked even though he knew Damn well why.

I shut the back door and move to the front seat.

"You, know why." I say to him as he gets in.

"Puppy, dada look!" James interrupts we both look back at him.

his mouth covered in blue as he sticks his lollipop out proud.

"cool, bug....and yes but I want you to say it."  harry says pulling us back into our argument.

"You, just want to humiliate me." I say as we begin the drive to cheshire.

"This is not my fault you humiliated the whole family because you can't control yourself." harry says under his breath.

"Harry, I never meant to embarrass you or my son I love you both and I can't take back what I did but ill try to make up for it." I say putting a last effort into apologizing.

"O.k. then your going to get help for your anger." Harry commands.

"I don't need help for my anger." I say getting pissed that he would even suggest it.

"Zayn, you get so pissed sometimes you black out." Harry says.

"That was once and I didn't hurt anyone." I remind him readjusting myself in my seat.

"You trashed the whole kitchen and you would've done worst if Niall hadn't came." harry points out.

"Fine, as long as you stop being mad at me." I say grabbing his hand turning on to the highway.

"deal." harry says.

"kwiss!" James yells.

Me and Harry chuckle before kissing.

"Ew!" he yells swinging his sucker around until he loses grip of it and it falls to the moving trucks floor.

Then Ofcourse the tears came.

"awe, baby." Harry says but he pulls a smaller one from his pocket surprising him with it.

but I didn't even notice he stopped crying because I was too busy remembering the night my anger spiraled out of control.