Ch.2 All of Me.

Zayns P.O.V.

Secrets. Ruin relationships.

"Harry, can we talk?" I ask.

It's been a couple of days since we got the news that Louis getting out soon.

Josh is back in Doncaster but he said he would update us.

"If its about Louis. no" Harry says climbing back in bed.

"James will be up soon, and I have to work all day so we need to talk now." I say being more assertive.

"I swear you worry about him more than us." Harry says getting defensive almost.

I just look at him as I sit up against the head board of our bed in just my basketball shorts.

"You seriously have the nerve to say that to me Harry, after all that's happened." I say kind of hurt.

"You always blame me for what happened." Harry says.

"Harry, I'm not blaming you for anything. You just feel guilty." I say calmly pulling him into my chest.

"no, Niall and Josh think so." he says pushing himself out of my grasp.

"They always talk shit, you know them." I remind him.

"yeah, I know." he admits.

"Look, I just want to know if there's anything you want to tell me." I say knowingly.

He looks at me his eyes showing distance.

"no, why?" he asked suddenly cuddling into my chest.

I look up to the ceiling and shake my head, then I calmly push him away before getting up.

"Nothing at all....Nothing at all!" I say raising my voice as I walk to our closet.

I saw in his eyes he knew that I knew.

"Zayn, calm down look you said you'd work on your anger once we got James." Harry says trying to push guilt on to me.

"You said when you agreed to be my fiance that we would never keep anything from eachother." I yell my anger increasing.

"Zayn. I don't know what you're talking about." harry says putting his head in his hands.

I quickly retrieved the Shoe box that I found hidden in a bunch if Harrys old clothes.

When I come out of the closet I open the box and take out all the letters throwing them at Harry.

"That's nothing Harry." I shout.

"These are nothing." I say picking up a few of them.

"I haven't wrote him back I promise." Harry says tears pricking his eyes.

"We don't keep stuff from eachother." I say my voice calming down but I was by no means less angry.

I didn't want to do anything I would regret so I quickly start to get dressed.

Harry just sat on our letter covered bed crying. When I finished and put a beanie on not bothering to do my hair. I grab the keys to our old beat up car that sat outside of our half decent flat.

"Where are you going?" he asked through his sobs.

" I'm going to try and  get some work so I can keep a fucking roof over our heads, tell James I love him." I say about to walk out of the room.

"Zayn." Harry says almost silently.

"Look at the ring on your finger and then look at the letters. what means more to you because Harry...I don't think you know anymore." I say before leaving shutting the bedroom door behind me.