Ch.5 We all hurt.

"Liam, I thought you were dead." Zayn says slowley making harry wrap his arm around Zayns waist because he knew Zayn was about to fall apart.

" No uh just in a wheel chair." liam replies smiling but his eyes showed that he was miserable.

"Why didn't you tell anyone, I mean god we were fucking mourning over you." zayn says getting angry.

" I was still getting use to being in this fucking thing I was too embarrassed to tell anyone." Liam says his eyes looking at his feet.

"My sister though, you told her?" harry asked his eyes staring at Liams face he was afraid that if he looked at his state liam would get offended.

"We just came upon eachother one day. She's helped me through a lot all the rehab  I would've never been able to accept myself without her." liam says grabbing Gemmas hand.

"Woh, woh wait a minute you guys are together?" zayn asked, harry pulled him in closer to his body as he felt Zayns pulse rise.

"Hey were just as surprised as you are." liam says sighing but smiling.

" What rehab?" Zayn asked.

"physical rehab, I can walk th-three steps now." liam says afraid that he'd sound pathetic.

Zayn laughs.

" While you were in "rehab" with your girlfriend Niall was at home every night shooting up because its the only way he doesn't feel alone." Zayn shouts, harry whispers calm down in his ear.

" Why didn't he find someone?" liam asked.

" He was too busy crying almost every night over what could've been." Harry adds since he was a witness to these events.

" I had to figure me out." liam exasperated.

"You!, what about Niall you selfish twat.. not even a call!" Zayn says but before things could escalate any further Harry pulled Zayn back into the house sending both Gemma and Liam a apologetic look.

"Zayn this is not ok." Harry says calmly, as he leads Zayn into the large den that they'd be temporarily staying in.

"You're ok with this?" zayn asked sitting on the bed next to Harry.

" No but I understand where he's coming from and after you think about it for a bit you will too." harry says kissing the corner of Zayns lips.

"There's no windows in here." zayn says changing the subject so that he wouldn't get mad that Harrys taking Liams side.

"yeah and there's a door." Harry says getting up to shut the door This made it completely dark in the den.

"Lights?" Zayn asked as he felt harry sit next to him again.

"Zayn.."

"mhm?"

"its later."

even though Harry couldn't see it he knew Zayn was smiling a cheeky grin.

"Your sure?" he asked concerned.

"let's just see where it goes yeah?" harry says moving to straddle him.

"I want to see you when I make you feel good." Zayn says as he kisses what he thought was harrys neck but it was his collar bone.

"Why?" harry asked feeling Insecure.

"Your absolutely beautiful..you take my breath away...I love when you scrunch your eyebrows together when your pissed at me...when you laugh so hard you do that loud laugh that your so embarrassed about...and these moments when your insecure I love them because then I get to tell you how beautiful you are." Zayn says between kisses making Harry forget about all the bad in the world.