Ch.7 distractions.

Nialls P.O.V

"Josh, i'll hurry up just let's go." I try to convince.

"No, its almost time to leave so we can go to Harrys mums." josh says more sober than me bit slightly tipsy.

"You know you want to go its not like Louis out, the mansions vacant." I say and I know this isn't a good Idea but I've had the urge to put myself on danger lately.

"Fine, only because you won't shut up." Josh sighs out giving in.

"haha I knew you'd come around." I laugh out pretending to be happy with his decision.

I've been doing that a lot, pretending.

We drive down the familiar roads that lead to the Tomlinson mansion but as we arrived everything was weird there was moving trucks, and key west was around coordinating the whole thing.

"Josh don't pull in, let's see what's up?" I suggest.

he nods agreeing.

We sit there for a while longer and watched as item after item was moved out of the house, our attention faultered when a car slowly passed us.

the windows were slightly tinted but there was no way I'd be able to deny the figures of Louis and Greg in the car.

"shit get down." josh demands pulling me down and out of their sight.

the heat of the car hit my face as I laid low.

" what the hell is going on?" Josh whispered to no one in particular.

When we felt the coast was clear we rose from our cramped positions and josh stepped on the gas quickly.

"Louis, out he's not suppose to be out until next month." Josh says but I was too drunk to really listen.

"We have to tell Zayn." Josh says.

"More drama I'm so sick of drama." I mumble out.

Josh pulls to the side of the road once we were away from the mansion I could tell he was a bit pissed.

"Niall, will you get over this slump how long has it been." Josh yells at me.

"You don't know how I feel." I mumble out again.

"Tell me." Josh demands.

"Tell you what." I groan out suddenly wishing I had a needle.

"Niall tell me how you feel!" Josh says grabbing my shoulder.

" I don't know!" I scream tears falling down my face.

"I want the old niall back, not the depressed I hate life niall."  josh admits.

"I want him back too." I reply.

"How do you wanna feel?" josh asked

I kept silent my tipsy unfortunately wearing off.

"Oh, you want to feel good for once. you want to be able to feel wanted. the way liam never got the chance to make you feel." Josh says calmly.

"You'll never understand. Something I want will never be there." I inform him leaning in the seat annoyed.

"I can help though." josh suggests.

" Josh if anyone can't help its you." i announce rolling my eyes.

"You need a distraction." Josh sighs as he pulls a baggy out with marijuana in it.

" I'm listening." I say happy to see the drugs in his hand.