Ch.3 Tonight.

"Stella, thanks again for watching James, There is t.v. dinners in the freezer, but don't let him eat the brownie he gets a upset stomach every time he eats it." Harry says putting on his shoes

"Harry, were almost a hour late." Zayn says sitting on the couch his elbows rest on his knees as he waits for his husband.

"oh, yeah his bedtime is  at 8:00 ok no later. if he gets restless warm up some milk and it'll knock him right out." Harry stumbles out.

despite Harrys thorough explanation and direction Stella still looked clueless.

Zayn laughs in realisation. before standing to his feet his smirk making Harry suspicious. Out of no where Zayn begins to speak to Stella explaining everything harry said in Spanish.

Harry just stood there watching the scene.

"Alright, you ready to go?" Zayn asked after turning around to face Harrys confused but pleased face.

"Yeah, we should head out before he wakes up from his nap and clings to your leg." Harry sighs out.

"Wait did you tell her not to-" harry begins but before he could finish Zayn turns harry around towards the door waving to Stella as they left.

"Zayn you crazy bastard I swear if-" but before Harry could finished Zayn pressed his lips to Harry's shutting him up.

"Were going out ok, we have to find niall a friend. James will be o.k. now go start the car and i'll go drop the money off." Zayn commands in his sweet voice.

Harry rolls his eyes but reaches into Zayns coat pocket, retreiving the car keys.

Zayn smiles satisfied before walking away from Harry and to the office of the apartment complex.

He arrives at the glass door that read office in a chipped off white paint and sighed.

He knew he had a lot of persuading to do, but he felt like the man of his home and he knew he needed to take care of his family.

He let's his knuckle connect with the glass the noise of it echoing off of the walls.

"enter." he heard Marcos Spanish voice say like a evil villan which in Zayns case he was.

The ex-mobster shoved his ego aside and walked into the office pulling his leather wallet out of his back pocket.

"I have the rent money." zayn says pulling out the last of the cash he had to his name.

"about time, I thought I was gonna have to put you guys out on the street." Marco says smirking evily.

"look, I need a favour. My uh my partners birthday is coming up and I just want to take him out to dinner but this is all I have left for money and...look can I pay half now and half next week." Zayn asked.

Marco looks at him and just laughs making Zayns anger boil. He really didnt want to do something that would show his past but his landlord does not know who he's messing with.

"you're kidding me, no way." he says. Zayn couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"look, please put yourself in my shoes.  Don't you have a wife."  zayn asked as a last effort to ask in a civil way.

"my personal life does not concern you, nor does yours concern me. You can give me the full amount or you can pack your bags." the landlord threatens.

"Fine!" Zayn almost shouts, he wanted to slap those glasses right off of his old wrinkly Spanish face.

he throws the 500 notes on the desk and he begins to walk out of the office happy he didnt let his anger get the best of him.

just when he was about to be out of the office peacefully Marco made a mistake.