Ch.8 you're a bit pathetic.

josh's P.O.V.

" niall come on we can't sit in the car forever." I try to convince him.

"I can't face him." niall recited his voice shaky.

" You're going to have to at some point." I sigh out, to be completely honest I was really annoyed, not with niall but with fate.

"but not now I can't go in there looking like I'm half way dead while he's happy with someone else." niall says lowly .

" You don't want to let him control the situation, you're strong niall. I'll be by your side the whole time." I say Taking the chance of letting my hand rest on his wrist.

"what is it about him?" niall asked me his eyes souless.

I can't believe how much niall has changed because of this whole thing and you'd think he'd slowly turn back to the old joyful funny niall that he used to be but it seems like he's slowly getting worst.

"Look, he doesn't deserve you." I say trying to give him confidence but its the truth in my eyes.

"im going to pretend that helped me because I look coward enough." niall says taking his seat belt off.

"Thats the spirit." I say trying to make him smile, but it didn't work.

we both get out of the car and liam looked like a little kid who just got caught with his Hand in a cookie jar.

but I couldn't help but take pride in the way as soon as niall arrived on the porch where liam and Gemma were, while liam was staring in awe or surprise niall walked straight past him and into the house as if he'd never seen liam at all.

"hey mate." I say smiling at him, I'm sure he was expecting a dramatic reaction like "oh I thought you were dead!" but no I'm not playing into his game.

when I enter the house niall clearly lost his chill because he was crying in Zayns arms.

I felt a slight and i mean slight pang of jealousy but that's only because niall wasn't crying in my arms.

"Niall, liam can't see you like this." harry says moving to look out the window.

"its just hard i'll stop I'm sorry your right I'm a fucking pussy..shit he's just got me so fucked up." niall  groans out tears still falling down his cheeks.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." zayn says his arms crossed over his chest.

"you're kidding me right, stop acting all tough zayn and go check on James." harry pretty much demands.

Zayn looks at harry before rolling his eyes and doing what he asked.

" josh, why didn't you prepare niall for what he was going to see." harry asked making niall look at josh alerted.

"you kn-knew he was here." niall questioned.

"Why the hell are the tables being turned liams the bad guy here." i defend throwing my hands up in the air.

"Ok since he won't answer your question I will. Yes he knew liam was here because I told him to tell you." harry says both of them gaining up on me.

"Why didn't you tell me, you selfish dick!" niall yells his tears gone and his anger centered towards me.

"I  didn't want you to fall apart especially when you were in that state of mind." I say lowly, because that was only half the truth.

"no instead you get me high and decide to have-" niall begins but I cut him off not wanting harry to know what happened.