LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)

*Amber's POV*

*Amber's POV*

Im Amber, Royalty's mommy. My baby girl Is 6 years old and I have a big surprise for her and her daddy, Chris. Right now, me and her are headed out to our favorite spot, to chill with the other girls and kids. Im super excited to tell the girls the surprise, but Im debating rather or not to tell them before I tell Chris and Royalty. I dont know, we'll see.

Me - Ro! Come put on your jacket, I heard It might get breezy

Royalty - breezy like daddy ?

Me - *chuckles* yes, now come here.

Yeah shes old enough to put her own clothes on but somethings you'll still do as a mom, no matter how old or big your kids may get. I put her BAPE jacket on that matches her joggers she has on, then I put on mines as well.

Royalty - mommy, we twins!

Me - literally 

She smiled and I grabbed my phone and purse, and we left out of our huge house. Im super excited for some reason, or maybe Its anxiety? Who knows.

 Im super excited for some reason, or maybe Its anxiety? Who knows

*Royalty's POV*

I sung that song by Soulja boy as mommy drove, "haters getting mad cause, I got me some bathing ape". Mommy laughed when I said that part and so did I. But we soon got to the spot and I took off my seat belt and got out of my booster seat, getting out the car. I took mommy's hand and hop scotched all the way to the others! Even Karrueche and Indya are here, and with little Rue, whos Karrueche and Soulja's daughter. Shes 1 and so cute!