LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses

*Bree's POV*

*Bree's POV*

I got a text from Kai saying she'll be here In 2O minutes. Her kids Kye and Tay are with my Meet and Demi. While I wait for Kai, I decided to call Meet's girlfriend mom, to ask can she help him and Lei babysit the kids for the weekend. I never ran this cross Meet, and honestly I think I should ask his girlfriend Is she even up for the job, but shes really sweet and loves to be around us, she has never been around everyone else's kids though. I texted her before I called her mother,  minutes later she agreed. Great, time to call her mom.

*CONVO:*

Me - hello Mrs, how are you?

I call her mom Mrs cause shes married but honestly I always forget her name.

Mrs - hey Aubree, how are you? Im good.

Me - All Is well. Im contacting you because I already talked to your daughter, but this weekend me and a few friends plan on going to this Important convention and we have 2 baby sitters but we need one more. So I was wondering could your daughter help watch the kids for the weekend?

Mrs - sure, as long as she agrees Im fine with It.

Me - thank you so much.

Mrs - no problem, any time. 

Me - have a nice day!

Mrs - you too.

*END OF CONVO:*

Well that was easy. Her parents are pretty easy going, shes such a nice respectful young lady. I really like her for Meet but my son Is just.. I dont know. I honestly dont know what goes through his head and I never want too. Now, where Is Kai? She needs to hurry before I start working out without her.

~~

*Lala's POV*

I miss my kids right now but Im actually enjoying this peace and quiet time that I am having. Lei and AJ are at their aunt Bree's while Im about to go work out with her. I gotta go though. I dont wanna have Bree waiting all day.