LOML ; Last Day. pt.1

Its been 2 months and now summer Is here! Within those two months lots of things has happened and changed. Aubree and Amber both found new boo's, they really like them. Layla and Destiny are cool with August and Lucas and have no Intentions on getting back together. As for Kai and Taty, the love Is still there but Kai Is working on moving on, Taty? Not so much. Taty still feels there Is hope for her and Trevor. Anyway, this Is the last day of school for the kids and they get to go with their dads tomorrow.

~~ 6:3O AM

*Lei's POV*

*Lei's POV*

Sad that school Is ending but happy that summer Is here. Grumpy that I had to still get up so early, I hate mornings,  but at least Its Thursday. Friday Is no school.

Lala - I know you hate mornings but come eat your breakfast before It gets cold.

"Come eat you breakfast before It gets cold" blah blah I dont wanna eat no oatmeal and eggs, yuck.

Me - mommy I dont want this 

Lala - too bad, Lei dont start this today.

Shes right. I forced myself to eat this crap, It taste box made.

Me - you not making AJ eat It

Lala - AJ doesnt have to go to school today either

Whatever. Its not like we going to be doing work. All we gonna do Is play all day and have a class party like always. Its only stupid elementary school. Next year will be me and Meet's last year cause we're going to 5th while Kye, RoRo, and Nyla are going to 3rd and Rori and Rani going to 2nd and Demi Is going to first. Tay, AJ, and Nari will finally be going to preschool cause they're 4.

~~

*Nyla's POV*

*Nyla's POV*

Im so happy that Its the last day!! I get to be with daddy and his friend girl allllll summer. I like her shes so nice and she always gives me things and tells me Im so pretty, Nari too. We both love her but never will love her more than mommy.

Ny - okay Nyla, have fun baby I love you.

She gave me a kiss. I kissed Nari's cheek and ran on the steps Inside. Im gonna go wait for Kye and RoRo by our class then we will go to breakfast together. Im gonna miss mommy while me and Nari are with daddy for the summer.