LOML ; InNout Pt.2

Everyone, with the exception of Chris Is at InNout Burger.

RoRo - mommy, wheres daddy?

Ams - I dont know baby.

RoRo - why did you tell me we're going to be staying with Ny and Lucas for a little bit?

Ams - cause we are, dont you wanna stay with Nyla and Nari so you guys could play?

RoRo - well yeah, but what about daddy?

Ams - he wants to stay by himself for sometime, and thats okay.. you'll always see him.

RoRo - okay mommy.

? - Welcome to InNout, I'll be your wait-

Lala - hell naw, get a different waitress.

It was Miracle, she looked a little embarrassed, but at least shes employed. The guys started to snicker at what Lala said to Miracle.

Miracle - all of the other waitresses and waiters are busy, so I have to serve you guys.

She forced a smile on her face but Its clear she wants to curse Lala out.. and everyone else too.

RoRo - mommy can I have a cheeseburger?

Ams - yes, I think I could use about 3 of them.

Miracle - oh Chris did tell us you're pregnant.

Ams - whos "us" ?

Miracle - his chick and I, but he said Its not his.

Ams looked down a little, and that made the girls upset.

Taty - look h-e, go get us a different fuc-kN waiter before your tracks go flying across this bitc-h, alright?

Trevor - baby chill, please.

Taty - Im chilled, she need to go though before she piss me of some more.

Miracle - Its cool that you're sticking up for your friend and all but, Its the truth, I have no reason to lie.

Ny - yes you do, you dumb bitc-h.. now leave.

Miracle rolled her eyes walking away.

Lala - she dont learn from none of the a-s whoopens I give her, I might need to kill her a-s next time.

August - baby stop talking like that around the kids.

Lala - sorry kids, I was only kidding.. I wouldnt hurt a fly, believe me.

The girls laughed.

Lei - she requested me on Instagram mommy.

Lala - dont accept It, shes a stalker.

Lei - too late mommy, Im sorry but I wont talk to her.

Lala - okay baby, please dont.

Kye - her booty big, I like her.

Everyone at the table laughed.