LOML ; Summer!

*August POV*

*August POV*

When we got our kids this morning, they were all up and hype and ready to come with us. Anyway, Its 3PM and we just got to the Disney Suite. Yeah, we taking them to disney world cause they love going there. We got a nice sized suite with stairs so we good. Yes our girlfriends are with us, and the kids love them.

Miracle - babe.

She came and sat on me.

Me - yes?

Miracle - you need to get up, the kids want to go have fun.

Me - Im about to, but your big ole butt Is holding me down.

She laughed and moved. Yeah you must think Im crazy but truth Is, Im crazy for her. I mean dont get me wrong, I fuc-king love Lala so much but when you love someone or something as much as I love Lala, sometimes Its best to let It go. I'll never stop loving her, but Its time to move on since I cant seem to get It together when It comes to her, something about Miracle always draws me back so thats who Im going to be with. She makes me genuinely happy too.

Lei - daddyyyyy can we gooo?

Me - yea princess, go get AJ. I need to take him to get a hair cut right quick.

Lei - hair cut?!

Me - yes

Lei - why?

Me - cause he looks like a girl and I dont like that, I only have one daughter and thats you.

Nyla popped up.

Me - and a god daughter! 

I smiled.

Me - yea, and a god daughter.

I got off the bed and we left out the room going down the stairs. Will a-s sitting on the stairs thinking about life and sh-it.

~~

*Will's POV*

*Will's POV*

Damn being on this trip with the kids and the guys made me realize that these trips will never be the same, and yes, cause we have different girlfriends now and the mothers of our kids arent here. I never thought me and Kai would actually be done but we are. Dont get me wrong, shes the best thing that has ever happened to me but, we just bump heads too much. Our relationship wasnt healthy and It was too toxic, especially for the kids.