LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)

*Layla's POV*

*Layla's POV*

Im Layla, call me Lala. I have a daughter named Leilani Coly Alsina, and a son named August Anthony Alsina JR. Long story short, I used to date Lucas when we were younger, I thought he was the *Love Of My Life* but I was wrong, August Is. But, I was messing with both Lucas and August and as I said before, I thought Lucas was the one for me, so I had him thinking that Leilani was his, I didnt know for sure who's she was, but I always had this gut feeling that she was August daughter but I was young, dumb, and nieve. I led Lucas to believe she was his, he helped me take care of her up until she was about 3 years old, then eventually the truth came out and August stepped up and Is the best father ever. Lucas hated me for a while, but hes over It now. Hes Leilani's god father now, plus he has two daughters of his own now so hes okay.  But anyway, my daughter Leilani Is the oldest out the bunch, shes 8 as well as he cousin Demetrius JR, but shes some months older.  The three youngest are my son August JR, Shantay, and Nari. They all have the same birthday, the three of them were born on the same day, but they are all 3 years old. Well, I take that back cause I almost forgot about Karrueche and Soulja's baby girl, shes actually 1 years old.

That's my son AJ

That's my son AJ. Him getting so big, mommy's baby.

 Him getting so big, mommy's baby

*Leilani's POV*

Heeey, Im Leilani, but I go as Lei. Im 8 years old and the smartest kid you'd ever meet! Anyway, right now, me, my brother, and mommy just arrived at the spot! Its somewhere all of us hang to have fun, eat, and chill. The dads dont really come to the spot, simply cause they're always working, but the moms have all the time In the world so they always take us kids to the spot.