Surprise? (continued.)

Lucas Coly - will be called Luc sometimes, father of Nyla Coly and Nari Coly.

Destiny Harris - sister of Demetrius Harris, mother of Nyla and Nari, will be called Ny.

Nyla & Nari Coly - daughters of Lucas and Destiny, may be called NyNy and NaNa sometimes.

Demetrius Harris - brother of Destiny Harris, father of Demetrius JR and Demetria, will be called Mechie.

Aubree Alsina - sister of August Alsina, mother of Demetrius JR and Demetria, will be called Bree.

Demetrius JR & Demetria Harris - son and daughter of Demetrius and Aubree, will be called Meet and Demi.

August Alsina - brother of Aubree, father of Leilani and August JR, will be called Aug sometimes.

Layla Rosa - will be called Lala, mother of Leilani and August JR.

Leilani & August JR - daughter and son of August and Layla, will be called Lei and AJ.

Christopher Brown - will be called Chris, father of Royalty.

Amber Cydney - mother of Royalty, will be called Ams.

Royalty Brown - will be called Ro or RoRo.

Willie Fryson III - will be called Will, father of Malachi and Shantay Fryson.

Kaidence Romaine - cousin of Tatyana Romaine, mother of Malachi and Shantay, will be called Kai.

Malachi & Shantay Fryson - son and daughter of Willie and Kaidence, will be called Kye and Tay.

Trevor Jackson - will be called Trev sometimes, father of Aurora and Airan Jackson.

Tatyana Romaine - cousin of Kaidence, mother of Aurora and Airan Jackson, will be called Taty.

Aurora & Airan Jackson - girl and boy faternal twins of Trevor and Tatyana, may be called Rori and Rani.

(Anddddd for the extra characters, they'll just only be known as Karrueche, Soulja Boy, Little Rue, Indya, Trey, Jacquees, and Miracle. Thats all!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Trevor's POV*

*Trevor's POV*

The girls dont know but today we're going to Jamaica. We all have been needing a little break from work, and everything else, so Jamaica Is the perfect place to be. After I got out the shower I went to the front room seeing my son Airan playing on his PSP. 

Me - goodmorning lilman

Rani - morning daddy

Me - where your momma and sister at?