13 hour love (Ameripan)

Japan slammed the old yellow cab door shut, somewhat locking into place before the driver drove back into the conjested heart of New York. The asian man sighed to himself wheeling his bulky silver suitcase into the towering building that housed America's expensive condo passing by two wondering drunks on the way in. Venturing over to the large metal elevator, pressing the proper floor number as the metal doors softly shut. Looking down at his watch reading 3:14 am rubbing his temples as the door dinged signaling his destination. Dragging himself over to America's door trying to be quite as possible in the attempts to not wake the neighbors from there slumbers.

Japan knocked on the door, expecting America to nearly tear it down dragging him into his house like usual. Soon a few seconds passed with no arrival of the American, the Asian man threw his head back sighing digging through his messager bag for the copy of the key he had placed somewhere in today's chaos. He had spent most of the day on airplanes or at airplane stations to come visit his boyfriend for a week in New York since they had spent there last off time together at one of his homes in Japan. America had gotten to his New York home far quicker than his lover had, getting enough groceries and essentials for the two for there stay since this wasn't America's primary home.

Unlocking the door, the island nation was greeted by a small light emitting from the kitchen stove top. Closing then locking the door behind him, leaving his luggage near the door quietly heading for the stairs. Not wanting to wake his lover who had probably already went to sleep since it, after all was in the very morning hours.

Japan exhaustedly walked down the hall opening the master bedroom door once reaching the top of the stairs, there lay America sprawled out on the king bed. One leg propped up as he lay on his side wearing only a shorter pair of pink boxer briefs. Red rose petals dusted over the royal purple sheets the room dimly illuminated by candle light by the various shapes candels scattered about.

Slightly puffing his chest out, speaking in a lower tone. "Hey babe, I've missed you~"

Japan arched his eyebrow eyes unwillingly drawn to his front region which had a small bulge which he couldn't tell was from the sheer tightness of the briefs or his package. Walking over to his lover, cupping his hands on both sides of his face. "America, no."

Japan then let go of his face walking over to the bed side lamp and fliping it on. America in shock that his plan had failed so soon. Determined to still make love that night he inched over to Japan, grabbing one of hands gently rubbing the back of his hand with his thumb. "Come on baby, I know that isn't true."

His lover let out a light forced somewhat stressed induced chuckle. Looking him square in the face. "Alfred F. Jones I have been traveling for 13 hours in and out of planes then had to wait for an hour for a taxi to come get me. I sat next to a screaming child for about an hour before there mother decided to do something about it. So no, I am no were near in the mood to have sex right now I'm going to go brush my teeth get into some pajamas then go to sleep. If you don't understand that I wirr sleep on the couch, do you understand?" He forcefully questioned.

America nodded, his boyfriends words crushing any form of arosal he was felling a few minutes prior sputtering. "No-u-uh yeah totally understand. Yep. Not like it took me 30 minutes to set this up or anything..."

Japan grabbed one of the near by candels blowing it out. Setting it back  on the night stand. "Good."

Getting up from the bed side and walking over to the bathroom shutting the door behind him leaving Florida​ disappointed and sad. America harshly layed on his back rolling himself into a human burrito with the purple sheets that Spain would be horrified to see.

A scowl forming on his face, burrying his head on the gain scented bed sheets. How he had longed for Florida​ and Toyko tower to meet together, hitting climax. But the younger male knew very well that when Japan said no he ment it. A small shiver going down his spine remembering before the two had gotten together seeing Turkey and Greece groaning in pain on a couch covered in bruises and bite marks. Clearly remembering after asking Japan what has occured saying "They didn't listen so I made them mine, no mercy."

The bathroom door creeped open, Japan standing in the door way looking at America who's face was still burryed in the sheets wrapped up in the blanket. Walking over to the closet, striping all of his clothes as the Americans gaze fixed on him as he props his body up on his stomach his hands resting beneath his jaw. "Babe you know your like, the hottest person on this planet right?"

Japan just raised his brows pulling on a large pair of America's plaid boxers. "Only when you want something."

America gasped. "Thoes are lies! Do you hear me Kiku Honda? L-I-E-S!"

"I'm trying not to." Responded his lover blowing out the remaining candels scattered across the room. Inching over to the large bed as America unravels himself from the blankets. Spreding it out as the Asian man readjusts the pillows on his side of the bed getting beneath the covers like his lover.

The blonde inched over closer to the other nation placing a kiss on his shoulder, wrapping his hands around his waist whispering in his ear. "Goodnight~"

Japan responding incoherently in his native language. America moving one of his hands down to his partners boxer band barely grazing it with his thumb. The Asian man's closed eyes shot open with a frustrated sigh. "Alfred, move your hands."

Moving hand to his upper thigh placing his hand there while pulling down on the side of his boxers exposing his hip and some of his bottom. Kissing the nape of his neck. "But, I know you like it~"

The Asian man bit his bottom lip in annoyance, a smirk forming on his face suddenly grabbing America's hands; flipping himself over to face him then abruptly pouncing ontop of him holding his hands above his face. Smashing his lips against the blonde's sliding his tounge in with no warning slightly gaging his partner in the process. Parting his mouth from his, leaving a small dribble of slavia bending down to America's face which was mixed with a look of confusion and pleasure close enough to brush noses. His hands still firmly held above his hand, a half smile forming on his face as he spoke in a low husky tone. "Alfred, I want to make this perfectly clear. If you try to pull a stunt rike that tonight...I wirr completely and utterly dominate you. I wirr wear down your entire body and mind down untill you go into a comatose like trance."

Letting go of America's hands, cupping his underneath America's jawline. "Do you understand me?"

America nodded in response, his blue eyes wide open like a deer in the head lights not sure what to do with the situation or the small boner he had developed. His lover released his hands from his jaw placing a small peck on his lips, nibbling on his lower lip for a brief second before parting. "Good, boy."

Japan then got off his lovers torso returning to his side of the bed. His back facing the confused american, blatantly stating. "If that problem in your pants, so much as grazes me I wirr destroyed your testicles...good night."

America lay there not knowing what to say or do for a few minutes reflecting on the situation and his situation. In fear of a portion of his man hood being damaged, quickly fixed his problem far away for his sadistic slumbering lover, in the guest bathroom across the hall. Crawling back into his bed his back facing Japan questioning the greater good of finding this out and if any people have been said put into this comatose trance and survived. Thinking that maybe Morgan Freeman got together with Japan at a young age got into the said comatose trance and was gifted his voice of the gods by the hentai god himself.

Eventually falling asleep, mumbling about Morgan Freeman giving oral to Luka in the morning as Japan restocks the condom and lube supply in the night stand drawer  Questioning what weird porn his lover had been watching. Hoping it was not Vegeta XGoku because it's really weird incest that no person or thing or earth should ship. Not even Mr.Tony who left earth a few decades ago, we will always love and miss you Mr.Tony.