Christmas

Have my last minute idea you grimlins.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"This was a horrible idea." Matthew dryly stated. Looking to the tower of mildly concerning dirty dishes ranging from forks to large ceramic mixing bowls.

Alfred scoffing in response. Flower coating almost the entire side of his body. "Come on Mattie! We barely made a mess." Looking at the tower of dishes snapping his fingers. "Besides Francis has a really big dishwasher."

His brother turned to the appliance humming in skepticism. "Francis is going to be so disapointed in us."

Alfred rubbed at his face only getting flower on it in the process. "Oh-ho-ho.~ You forget dear brother, Francis is my man candy. I'll make it up with my body!" He proudly declared flexing on the spot.

Mathew looking to his brother with a blank expression his eyes drifting to the tower of dishes that would put the effile tower to shame. Chewing on his tounge running his hands through his hair. A determined gleam in his eyes, "How much time do I have to work with?"

Alfred looked down to his smart watch tapping the screen poping his lips. "Twelve minutes."

"Give me ten minutes and get me a Christmas playlist. We will get out of this so help me!" The Canadian dared to declare in a triumphant voice.

Alfred loudly whooping pulling out his phone and rapidly clicking  spodify. The two brothers getting to work to get out of the true work. The aftermath of a day of baking.

Twelve minutes soon came to pass. Francis sticking his house key into the lock, but not alone. No what the brothers failed to think about was the fact that Francis was far from alone. Accompanying the man was three other miscreants. Consisting of an albino, a Spaiard, and last but not least a grumpy Brit.

The group of four opened the home to be greeted by Christmas music. Nobody yet seeing the true presant of the evening hole peeling off their winter gear.

The group talking amongst each other all walking to the kitchen wanting to get truly festive with some hot coco. What they received instead was a true Christmas gift sent by a true maple scented angel; also known as Matthew Williams.

The angel himself was still in the kitchen lighting red and green candels respectively. The main Christmas dish lay with his torso upright and legs to the side. A golden stick on ribbon lay in the middle of his limp cock. A red Santa's hat upon his head to hide the flower and other baking resadues. Tieing in everything  a pair of ruby red heels thinner than a candy cane adorned on his feet. A pice of missletoe tapped with clear packaging tape underneath his navel. The gleam of the clear tape reflecting Alfreds eyes who were on the prize, Francis Bonnefoy.

Everyone except the brothers stareing at Francis's personal Christmas feast. Alfred winking at Francis spreading his legs making one of his legs bend into a v. Showing just how little the ribbon on his crotch covered. "Merry Christmas babe.~"

Arthur Kirkland's face turning cherry red, covering his eyes with his hands. Screaching before anyone could utter any words out. "Bloody hell! Do you have no shame you idiotic yank?!" Turning into Antonios chest, his face pink slapping the center of Francis's back. "I'm happy for you amigo! Me and Arthur never have tabel sex!" He hummed, Arthur only slapping his arm and walking away in the shame Alfred should have. Antonio quickly padding behind him trying to calm down the flustered Brit from having to see Alfreds pale everything.

"All of you sissys shut up! I'm trying to focus on Mathews ass!" Gilbert snapped Francis in sensory over load, his face flustered looking Alfred up and down.

Mathew finishing lighting his last candel with a giggle leaving the kitchen. "Aww. Your so romantic Gilbert." Padding over to his side, interlocking his arms with his. Yelling into the livingroom were England stand with his boyfriend. "Isn't he romantic Arthur?" Mathew dreamily sighed.

Gilbert puffing out cockly. "See Antonio?! I told you I was romantic as fuck!" Going into an uproar of his signature laugh.

Francis snapping into his senses, harshly snapping his fingers to Gilbert. "Out. So I can enjoy my Christmas present."

Mathew grabbing Gilberts hand as he started to argue with the tone. His lumberjack man only dragging him far away from the connected livingroom and kitchen. England and Antonio already long gone by the time they trampled through. Their destination, Antonios and Arthurs room to play monopoly to bring them closer for the holidays.

Francis pouncing onto Alfred like a starving man. Kissing Alfred right under his taped on missletoe, fucking the shoes right off of him as Christmas Eve turned to Christmas day. Starting off the day of Santa and reindeer the right way.