The Real Chamber of Secrets (FrUs)

●WARNING●
THIS FOLLOWING ONESHOT CONTAINS NSFW 18+, AKA SEXY TIMES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

We need more FrUs in the world. So take it

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Well, this sucks." America dryly stated. Slumped on England's small cream sofa, looking at his cluttered China cabinet in the corner of the room. France sitting beside him opening up a bottle of red wine, popping off the cork into the floor.

"Oui! I did not come here to be blown off by that georgious browed man!" He huffed. Pouring two glasses of wine on the scrached​ up coffee table, taking one for himself.

America following his lead grabbing the near full glass. Hearing the ding from his phone looking down at the screen to see a text from Prussia. Taking a sip of his wine opening the message to see a picture of England and Spain, making out on Japans old purple stained couch with Wales and Scotland making fun of the two in the background. Shoving the phone in the Frenchman's face shouting. "Fucking SPAIN beat us to the ass dude!"

France grabbed the phone looking at it for a moment taking a sip letting out a small gasp, blaring. "Toni, you got some eSpaining to do!" Getting up from his spot and speed walking toward the door. Slopily putting on his shoes.

"Francis, what are you doing? There like all the way in Wales."

"Just because Angletarre is taken doesn't mean any of his handsome brothers aren't~" The Frenchman justified trying to find his coat. America placed his drink on the coffee table, rolling over the back of the couch stumbling toward​ France shouting while trying to wedge his converse on his foot.

"Dibs on Ireland!"

"Ohonhon~ You cannot call dibs if I get there first!" France purred putting on his coat watching America struggle with his shoes. Flinging open the front door to be greeted by a heavy down pour of rain. The rain was falling so hard the duo could barely see the headlights of cars going by. Imediatly shutting the door looking back at America.

"New plan! We stay here and go through Angletarres porn!" Taking off his jacket​ and shoes, tossing them into the corner of Arthurs walkway.

America snapping his fingers. "I like the way you think Bonnefoy." Flinging off the shoes he had somewhat put on. Following his lead up to England's room. France grabbing the large box of porn from underneath his bed, opening it chuckling to himself as he rummages through it with his American companion.

America grabbing out an blank DVD in a dusted paper sleeve. Taking it out of the sleeve looking at its contents closer. "Dude, why would he put a blank disk in here? Unless..." The two looked at each other speaking in unison. "A homemade porno!"

America jumped up from his spot, turning on the TV and connecting it to the right settings. Meanwhile, France got up and flipped on the end table lamps emitting a small soft light to the room as he turned off the main light source. Then readjusted the pillows on the bed so the two could sit against the wooden head board comfortably. America soon got the TV set up correctly popping in the DVD, grabbing the remote crawling over next to France siting beside him.

Pushing play crossing his fingers muttering. "Please let it be him and Japan. Please let it be him and Japan."

As the Frenchman chuckled to himself as the DVD started, already feeling the slightest arousal in-between his legs for the show he was undoubtedly going to receive. While America silently prayed it didn't involve his rad Uncle like figure Scotland in any way. The TV screen soon turned gray and a familiar tone soon played in the background. The camera then was moved refocusing to a castle the American knew all to well, cutting into the face of a small Daniel Radcliff.