RusGer: Happy Faces and a Cold Fireplace

Hello, hello, I'm not dead. Be prepared for some voltron in the future!

But this does contain smut, so this is your one warning before proceeding.
●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Ludwig sighed, readjusting his spot beside Ivan. Trying to get comfortable with no avail. Ivans large flat screen positioned in front of the pair snuggled up against one another on the Russians ridiculously large sofa. It wasn't like the couch was horribly uncomfortable, no the sturdy suede black sofa was the exact opposite of uncomfortable. Hell, Ludwig had accidentally fallen asleep on it sitting upright a handful times. No, what the problem was the German himself. Antsy and irritated over a stupid argument him and Gilbert got into before his plane trip here. Ludwig knew they would make up eventually but that didn't make him any less irritated over the situation.Groaning into his hands then running his hands through his falling slicked back hair. "I'm sorry Liebe, I'm not in the right mind to be watching TV with you this evening." Rubbing on his temples.

Ivan pausing the movie, snaking his arm around Ludwig's waist resting his hand on his thigh and warmly rubbing his leg. Looking at Ludwig with understanding, "It alright Krasotka, I know you having hard time with Gilbert."

Ludwig only groaned more leaning his head into the crook of Ivans turtleneck. "He's so irritable and childish...I just want to strangle him right now." He wined thoroughly done.Ivan moving his hand up to Ludwig's shoulder blades warmly rubbing the tense space in between. Placing his other hand on top of Ludwig's limp hand resting in his lap kissing the very top of the German's head. The taste of hair products fresh on Ivans his lips trying his best to de-stress Ludwig. "Everything work out fine in end. Me and Bella use to fight all time and we fine now." he reassured interlocking Ludwig's hand with his.

A faint smile falling on Ludwig's lips falling into a frown as quick as it arrived trying to bury his face into Ivans' neck. "I suppose so." sounding adamant squeezing Ivans hand back.

Ivan now also frowning not happy to his lover so upset. Giving his back one last soothing rub his hand falling from his back to Ludwig's hip asking nicely, "Ludwig look at me."The blonde removing his head from his neck, looking into Ivans' eyes with a dull expression. "Wha-"

Ludwig getting cut off at the end of his word Ivan gently squeezing the others hand planting a sweet kiss against Ludwig's lips making small soft circles with his thumb against Ludwig's waist. The German taken off guard making a surprised noise within there connected lips kissing Ivan back. Rubbing his thumb gingerly against the back of his hand. His other hand landing on Ivans' chest lightly gripping the fabric of his shirt. Ivan soon breaking the embrace, mixed saliva on their lips. Looking into Ludwig's deep blue eyes, "Don't worry, things work out soon, da?"

Ludwig only looking back at him feeling heat on his cheeks. "J-Ja. Okay." looking away from Ivans stunning violet eyes trying to cool his face down.

Ivan only smirking and giggling in response removing his hand from Ludwig and cupping his face looking away flushed pink. "I sorry my sunflower, I not meaning to embarrass you." ending with a soft giggle his cheeks turning the slightest shade of pink.

Ludwig turning his head around to face Ivan now a bright shade of red. Quickly covering his face with his hands, voice muffled. "Can we just go to bed?"

Ivan smiling tilting his head and peppering his hands with two kisses each. "Da, I'll start fireplace it going to get cold tonight." Getting up from the couch with an audible creak.

Ludwig removing his hands and getting up from the couch as well a sour look on his face as Ivan grabbed onto his hand and led them to his bedroom. Ludwig not saying anything the entire time still somewhat embarrassed.