ShuXReader

~~My Songbird~~
This is a One-Shot.
Y/N POV
"Don't touch what belongs to yours truly!" Ayato shouted at Laito as he pulled me to him. "But that wonderful voice should belong to me." Laito replied gripping my wrist. That's it I've had enough. "I belong to no one!" I stepped backwards knocking Ayato and Laito towards each other, doing this made everyone look even scared Yui. "Songbird how dare you disobey yours-" I punched Ayato causing all of them to freeze. "I am no ones songbird! I belong to no one, so don't you even think that I belong to you!" I snapped at him, I saw out of the corner of my eye Shu was smirking, I stormed out of that room. Placing my headphones in turning up the volume I went straight to my room.
Shu's POV
Y/N punched Ayato and got away with it, I watched her as she walked away. I watched how she swayed her hips in time with her music. Her H/C swayed from side to side. "Who does she think she is!" Ayato basically screamed, Laito nodded his head. "I'm growing tired of this." I murmur slowly rising from the couch, I walked away leaving them lot to argue. I walked towards my room but stopped when I heard singing, I leaned against Y/N's door. She was singing Elastic heart, in the most amazing voice I've heard. No wonder why they called her Songbird. I opened the door to see her siting at her vanity, looking at her mirror brushing her hair.  I stayed behind the door, but then she spoke. "Go away Ayato! I'm not in the mood." I stepped into the room and she gasps and stands up almost knocking her chair to the floor. "Sorry Shu... I didn't know it was you."
"It's ok, just your voice it's amazing." She blushed at my comment, I felt my cheeks go warm too. "Thanks, I'm sorry for my sudden out burst, it's just..."
"They are shitheads, yeah I agree." I cut her off and she smiled. "I knew I wasn't the only person the think that, God. I need to be distracted or I'm gonna punch one of them again." She said, letting my lust for her take over, I walked over to her and..
Y/N's POV
Shu was kissing me, full of passion and hunger, I was in shock. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, I denied his request. He growled his hands traveling to my hips, he gripped them slamming my body against his, causing me to gasp. Shu took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my unmarked mouth. "Shu.. Stop!" I pushed him away from me and he looked pissed. "Your gonna get punished for disobeying me!" He gripped my wrist and I let out a little scream. He pushed me against the wall, his fangs bared. He gripped my chin turning my head to the side, he bit down on my neck. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. "Shu!! Please stop!!" I screamed as he continues to drink my blood. He pulls away, lust in his eyes. "No one can have you!" He said pushing me more against the wall. I shyly nod my head, he kissed me once more. I kissed him back letting lust take over, I felt him smile against my lips. "Knew you would come around." He whispered in my ear, I felt his hands travel down my legs, one rested on the bottom of my thigh and lifted that leg up to his waist. I gasped at his ice cold touch, he grinned and moved closer capturing my lips with his. He held my leg in place and ran his hand down my thigh making me shudder. "Shu..." He let me go and I sucked in a deep breath, Shu cupped my cheek in his hand and he smiled. "Mine."
"Yours"
"My little song bird"

My first Diabolik Lovers One-Shot yay!!! Love it, please vote if you like it and seeya.
~Angel Out!~