ReijiXReader

~My Sweet Poison~
This is another One-Shot
Y\N POV
The corridors of the sakamaki mansion was quiet for once, which is not normal. Seriously not normal! I was walked down the halls making no sound, and I took a right turn and stumbled into the... library. Da what?! Why wasn't I told we had a library? I love to read books! (A/N sorry to those who hates to read books) I ran into the Library and I gasped at all the books hey had, row after row of all different books, I ran to the fiction book where they had the Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, e.t.c. (There is to many to list) I picked out my favourite, dragons, the Talon series by Julie Kagawa. (Queen of the fairies and dragon... of and vampire. Just saying) I opened it to the first page, and someone snatched it out of my hands. "Hey!" I growled at the person and I tried to grab it back but the tall figure held it up high. "What are you doing in here, Miss Y/N?" I stared up at the figure. "Reading what else Reiji? Can I have it back?" I crossed my arms over my chest and tilted my head slight.
Reiji POV
God how she tilts her head, makes her look cute, way to cute. I let out a quiet groan and passed it back to her, am I going soft? "Here, just don't ruin it." I gave a blunt order and she smiled like a kid in a candy shop. "Thank you, very much." She giggled and ran to a comfy seat over my the old fire place and began to read, I smiled and shook my head. 'What a child, but a cute one' I mentally wanted to slap myself, but I knew I was right. I watched her from a far, her beautiful E/C (E/C means Eye colour) eyes scanned page after page, her face lit up with different emotions, she whispered words as she read along. I shook my head and smiled, I turned on my heels and walked out, hoping that she wouldn't be there when I came back.

But everyday after that she was there, always having a new book in her hand, or books were pilled next to her on the table. A girl like her reading about eleven books, within a week, it wasn't even Saturday yet. "You have been busy." My voice must have scared her as she jumped like five feet in the air. She looked up from her seat on the floor, I was behind her leaning against the chair behind her. "Yeah, I love the Author so much I can read her books over and over again." (I can do that too, I'm serious my books are falling apart that's how much I've read them, enough of me) I smiled as she closed the book she was reading and reached for the next one, I reached for it before her, and looked at the back. "Read it to me, please?" She looked up at me and smiled. "Okay." For what seemed like hours she read to me, and I listened to her sweet, poisonous voice. I grew drawn to her, the way she had emotion in her voice, on her face. She was perfect in every way. It came up to a part when a character called Ash. (Shout out if anyone who knows the book) Was about to kiss the main character Meghan, (Again a shoutout and follow to the person who ships them) I smiled and leaned forwarded, looming over her. "And then he kissed m.." I cut her off with a sweet kiss, her eyes were wide open at first but she soon closed her eyes and I did the same. I pulled back and smiled, peering down at her, she was blushing fifty shades of red. "You beautiful, these past few days I've grown drawn to you, I need to see you. You are like my sweet poison." I said and she smiled. "Yours."
"My sweet poison"