KanatoXReader

Time for the crazy, chocolate and cake addicted vampire!!
~My Angel Cake~
Y/N's POV
Sweets and more bloody sweets! This boy... I don't know how he doesn't have a sugar rush, it's amazes me. Everywhere I go he is there with sweets in his hand, or he asks me to bake a cake. To be honest he looks sweet and all, but don't piss him off. He will kill you. I walked down the hall,with an apple in my hand I hummed at I walked. I felt uncomfortable, like someone was watching me. I keep throwing the apple up in the air and catching it, I smiled. The littlest thing amazed me. "Ow! Watch it!" I was greeted with a scream which was caused by the apple not landing in my hand but on that person's head. I stared ahead and saw the purple haired vampire, I swore in my mind. "K..Kanato.. I'm sorry I didn't see you." I stammered trying to find my words, Kanato looked at me with eyes that didn't tell anger. "It's okay, it was my fault. Isn't it teddy." He held his bear close to his chest, I forced a smile, making it look like it didn't bother me. I nodded moving round him heading to my room. "Where do you think your going angel cake?" I felt a hand grab my wrist turning me back, to face the insane purple vampire. I bit my lip trying not to scream at his sudden action. "What do you... w-want Kanato?" I tried to gather my courage, but nothing came making me shiver. "Come with me." He didn't let me answer, he just dragged me away leaving me speechless. "Let me go Kanato!" My voice echoed around the hallway, making me feel small in this mansion. "Please just once Y/N, please?" His sweet, intoxicating voice made my heart jolt. I felt my cheeks heat up as he leaned closer to me, all I could do was helplessly nod. A big smile was plastered on his face, he gently took my hand leading me outside. I sighed as the warm sunlight hit my skin, I closed my eyes and smiled.

Kanato's POV
I stared at Y/N as she closed her eyes and smiled, what did the sun do that mortals enjoy? All it does is blind you when you look at it! (A/N Really Kanato? Read a book!) I watched her and still held her hand, she looked amazing. Her H/C shined in the sunlight, her E/C glowed. I blushed a little, clutching Teddy in my other hand I breathed heavily... I'm a vampire what am I doing?! Y/N opened her eyes and turned her head to look at me, I smiled shyly which made her giggle. Which I found cute... very cute, so cute I couldn't help myself. I kissed her, her lips were soft like the icing of a cake. Her breath smelled of chocolate, sweet and delicious. She slowly kisses back and wrapped her arms around my neck, I smiled and pulled back a few seconds later, to look at her. "Y/N... will you be mine?" I asked nervously, and she slowly nodded. "Your Kanato.."
"My Angel Cake."
Sorry for the late update been busy with my Exams.... ahh!! But I promise I will try and update more.