SubaruXReader

Time for the last of the Sakamaki brothers..... The white-pink 'tough' vampire.
My little flower.
Y/N's POV
I looked around as Ayato was on the prowl looking out for me, I ran till my feet hurt. Why was I running? He wanted my blood why else would I be running! My heart rang in my ears and my breath was fast and heavy, making my vision black at the edges. "Come back you are mine." The red head stuck up vampire's voice rang out in the halls, making me gasp and trip over my own feet. I cursed under my breath as I felt something heavy sit on me, I moved about trying to get whatever was on me off. "What's wrong Y/N? I just want a little sip." Ayato cooed baring his fangs at me, inching his head closer to my neck as I pushed my hands onto his shoulders trying to move him away. "L-let me go! Please Ayato, leave me be." I was shaking as I felt his sharp fangs graze across my skin, but I saw another figure stand behind him and grab his shirt pulling him off me. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" A blunt deep voice said as a hand reaches out for me, I didn't think twice and took it. "Hey I was just about to eat." Ayato hisses and reaches for my arm but a growl was heard making him stop. "Go find Yui, this one is mine. Understand wimp." I looked up at my hero, and stared seeing who it is. Ayato growled in return and flashed his teeth at me, turning on his heels he stormed away obviously pissed off. "Thank you Subaru, you came at a good time." I smiled up at the white haired vampire, and he didn't look at me until Ayato was out of sight. "I didn't want my little lily to be hurt, my flower." He cooed in my ear making me blush a little, I smiled as he smiles back. He kisses my cheek, and walks away leaving me gapping. I swear he smirked.
Subaru's POV
She looked so cute when I kissed her cheek and called her my little lily or my flower. I continued to walk away and when I heard footsteps I quickened my pace taking the piss. "Hey! Don't walk so fast." Y/N complained and I held down a laugh, I loved it when I got her angry at me. The way she always growled at me or had a little fit made her look cute.  "And what are you gonna do?" I turned to her, walking backwards as she got closer to me, I looked down at her smirking. "I'll... I don't know something!" She huffs and throws her arms up and in which I pick her up by the waist spinning her around. "Your cute when your angry." I say bluntly and she blushes red, as I press her against the wall next to us. "D-don't say that.. and what are you planing?" She giggles a little and plays with my white-pink hair. "Maybe I want a little sneaky kiss from the girl I'm looking at." I smirk and lean my face closer to hers, feeling my cheeks go pink a little. She smiles leans up so her lips meet mine, soft and gentle was the kiss. Full of love and kindness. Seconds later we both pull back and our faces were pink like my eyes. "Be mine Y/N?" I asked slowly and shyly, she nodded making me want to kiss her again. "My little flower."