RukiXReader

Another One-Shot guys
~Just the way you are~
Y/N's POV
"H...hey leave me alone..." I was pushed against the lockers in the hall as a group of vampire and human girls stepped in front of me, arms crossed, eyes shooting daggers at me. "What is this?! Ugly, useless and worthless Y/N standing up for herself? You are nothing." The blonde barbie doll rip off, scoffed in her fake high pitched voice, making me want to gag in disgust. "I am not useless or ugly!"
"Yes you are... you are a no one." I tried to move away but her two other friends pushed me back against the lockers, making pain shoot up my spine. "Hey! What is going on here?" A voice startled all of us, especially the blonde bitch. "Ugh... Ruki... we were just having a little friendly conversation..." That was it.
" 'Friendly' my ass" That was all it took for me to slap the girl, leaving a bright red hand mark on her cheap make up covered face. She stumbled back holding her cheek, I heard a laugh from Ruki. "Y..You bitch!" The girl ran off with her scared friends, to wherever. Leaving me with the dark haired vampire. "Um... wow... I didn't expect that from a mortal." He crossed his arms walking over to me. "I've had enough. That barbie doll kept calling me ugly and useless, because of the way I look and act." I look away, not wanting to see him. "You are beautiful and helpful, amazing and funny... just the way you are." I felt his hand under my chin, turning me to face him. His lips pressed against mine gently and softly, I couldn't help but kiss back, for I felt happiness... because of the way I am...
"I love you for the way you are..."