LaitoXReader

Time for my Favourite, and the fourth of the brothers. Once again this is a One-Shot.

~My personal model~
Y/N's POV
"Leave me alone Laito, I am not trying any of your dirty little outfits on." I turned away from him as he held out a really small and tight looking dress. "Please Doll~ Just one?" I huffed and shook my head, and then I felt something behind me, then an arm wrapped around my waist. "Let me go! Go find another girl, go to Yui." I turned around and pushed him away, he didn't move he just watched me. I stormed out of my room and I walked outside. "Hey Y/N!" I saw Subaru in the garden, over the few months I've been here me and him got along well. "Subaru... hey what's up?"
"What's wrong? Is it Laito?" I nodded and he walked over and grabbed my hand, I went to smile and then I hugged Subaru. "Can we go somewhere like the park, I don't want to see Laito for the rest of the day." Subaru looked away and shook his head. "I can't I have to help Yui with a few things, maybe next time." I smiled and nodded, I played with a strand of my H/C hair and I walked away leaving him. "Hey little Doll~ Seems you are alone, come on just one dress." I felt and arm wrap around my shoulders and I huffed looking at him. "Fine just one, and what do I get in return?"
"I'll think about it~" He purred in my ear making me... blush! What the hell! He grabbed my hand lightly and lovingly, eww... to his room. I sighed as I walked over to his bed and saw the dress he had laid out. I huffed picking it up, looked at Laito and he lifted his head to his bathroom, I sighed again and walked towards the bathroom.

Laito's POV
She blushed! I made my little Doll blush, that to me is an achievement, she is always so heartless to me. I waited for her to change into the dress, and for once it wasn't short, like real short, and it wasn't showy.  I heard the door open and out step Y/N, she was beautiful. She wore a maroon coloured skirt that stops just above her knees, a white off the shoulders top. She looked a little bit taller thanks to her dark red shoes. She smiled brightly which made me blush, I was struggling to find words. "Yo..your.. beautiful Y/N." She played with her H\C hair. "T-Thank you Laito, this is a beautiful dress." She twirled around and laughed, I stepped closer to her without making a sound. And I took her hand, making her gasp in surprise. "Can... you be my personal model Doll~" I asked her, my mind was screaming 'Please say yes!' And like as if she red my mind she nodded. I was so overjoyed, I couldn't believe what I did next.

I kissed her. Her lips were soft against mine, her eyes were open with shock, but they soon closed and so did mine. She was perfect, she was beautiful. She was my personal model.