The Glade

Darkness. That's all he saw when his eyes opened. He didn't know where he was, or who he was, or, how he came to be traveling up in a, box?

Suddenly,with a jolt, the box stopped moving. And a red light appeared above him. The box started moving again and he headed straight up, towards the light.
"Help!"
He screamed.
"Someone help me!"
The box hit the light, it immediately turned green, and split open. Sunlight flooded into the box and the boy squinted and looked up. He could make a single silhouette standing over him.
The figure jumped down into the box and offered his hand.
"Get up greenie, you ready for day one?"
"Wwho are you?"
The boy stuttered.
"I'm Alby, do you remember anything? your name, anything before you ended up here?"
The other boy said with a serious expression on his face. He couldn't be older than 17.
The boy thought long and hard about that question and his mind filled with worry As he realised that he didn't.
"No,I can't! Why can't I remember anything, I can't-"
"Kid, don't worry! this happened to me too, you'll get your name back soon though, that's the one thing that they let us keep."
"They?"
"Yeah, they. Someone must've put us here. I call them the creators."
Alby said, hate lining his features.
"Anyway, enough with my crap, welcome to The Glade its your new home."
Alby smiled and helped him up. Then he jumped out of the box and walked off.

A/N
Hey guys!
so this is my fist fan fic! pls let me know how I can improve!
Love u all and thax for reading, it means the world!
❤️❤️taraandjayen❤️❤️