Engravings

Newt and Alby stood at the east entrance to the maze. Alby was holding a knife.
"Uh are you going to kill me?"
"Jeez no man!"
"Good cause I don't wanna die."
"Look."
Alby pressed the knife into the wall and wrote his name with the knife. Then he went over it again to make the engraving deeper. He then passed the knife to Newt.
"Here,"
Alby said,
"Your turn."
Newt copied Alby and soon both of their names were engraved on the wall.
"Let make every Greenie that comes up do this yeah?"
Alby said.
"Should we uh, get back to building the Homested then?"
Newt said, breaking the awkward silence.
"Uh yeah why not, unless of course you want to sleep in a tree tonight, I have no objections, it's your choice!"
"I'll pass, thanks."
"C'ommon!"

A/n
Heya guys! 
sorry for the long wait 😞 I've had exams, revision, exams, school, speeches, singing, talking and SHIT to do so I haven't had any time to write. Sorry if this chapter is bad but my headphones broke so I couldn't listen to my writing playlist which literally consists of MCR (rip cries) FOB, P!ATD, ACDC THE FOO FIGHTERS and TWENTY ØNE PILØTS. Don't judge me.
Btw if your doing the blue whale challenge, stop. now. It will ruin your life and your families life. I self harmed when I was younger and now I have depression. So stop. Because it takes years to mend a broken life. I know, I've been there, done that. If you need anyone to talk to please don't hesitate to message me. I'll gladly talk to you.

❤️❤️❤️TaraandJayen ❤️❤️❤️