Sandwiches

"WAKE UP NEWT!!!"
"Wha-"
Newt sat bolt upright and smacked his head straight into Alby's.
"Ow!"
They both yelled at the same time rubbing their heads.
"Sorry."
Newt muttered.
"Nah it's my fault. I didn't know that you were a light sleeper."
"What time is it?"
"Showtime!"
"Seriously?"
"Like I said showtime!"
"That head bang messed up your brain cells I swear to god your crazy!"
"Go away!"
Alby chuckled and he walked off, 30 seconds later he deposited a bucket of cold water onto Newts face.

Within half a second Newt had Alby pinned to the ground and was tickling him mercilessly.
Alby squirmed below desperately trying to shake Newt off him.
After 5 minutes Newt gave in
"Do that again and I will do the same to you."
"Uh you wouldn't, trust me."
"But I have trust issues."
Newt whined back.
"We'll get over them cause trust is the glue that stops us from killing each other."
"Nope, I think you'll find it's the wonderful Newt, that happens to be me, is what stops the gladers from killing each other."
"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that."
"I will cause it's true."
"Yeah but there's only you and me here right now so... What other gladers are you talking about?!"
"Shut up."
Newt mumbled
Alby laughed
"Common Newt we need more wood, I don't know about you but I would like a kitchen."
"Yeah, no. I don't cook, you can kill people with your food I think we should just stick to making sandwiches for now."
"Well you can't go wrong with them."
Alby said and shrugged.
"Yeah but I bet you can though."
Newt muttered
"I heard that you know!"
Alby yelled
"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm probably right though, but let's just build this thing."

A/N

Heya guys sorry I haven't updated in so long! My gran has broken her wrist so I had to look after her!
Any ways I didn't know what to call this chapter so I'm Sorry the name is shit, but yeah deal with it.
❤️❤️❤️TaraandJayen❤️❤️❤️