Chapter Three: Break

Stiles sat in the corner of the cage his hands shaking. Looking around waiting for Lucifer or a demon to come into the cell and give him is daily dose of demon blood.

"I don't need it. I don't need it," the boy whispered to himself glaring at his hands they told him otherwise. His body craved the substance, his body needed it.
"I DONT NEED IT!" He screamed
Pain flew around his body his head felt like it was being ripped to pieces.

Groaning he rose to the ground running to the door and threw it open. His hands grasped onto two of the bars. With all of his might he pulled.

The metal poles started to groan as they bent and started to rip and dent. Finally they ripped off and a gapping hole was in the cage. Stiles smiled and rushed forward.
Looking down he could only see darkness, he didn't know how far down it went or where. Luckily for him he didn't get to find out as his vision started to fade and blood rushed from his noise.

"Stay awake," he murmured weakly grabbing onto a pole. His hand though slipped from the metal and his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell into darkness.

"You're all alone Stiles! ALL ALONE!" 

>>>

"Scott, just listen to me, okay? You're not no one. Okay? You're someone, you're... Scott, you're my best friend. Okay? And I need you. Scott, you're my brother. All right, so... so if you're gonna do this, then... I think you're just gonna have to take me with you."

"Stiles I'll do something!" Scotts voice called out," JUST WAKE UP!"

Stiles gasped awake looking around confused. He was laying on cold concrete his body throbbing.

He rose off the ground wincing as his body begged him to lay back down and die.
"It's fine Stiles, it's just your bones, your organs, most likely some internal bleeding. But no you're fine," he groaned as he started to limo forward.

It was complete darkness as Stiles walked through out the corridors of hell. The only thing guiding him was his shaky bloody hand on the cool stone wall. The only thing he could see was his breath in front of him. Stiles had always imagined hell being hot, like melt your eyes out hot. But it was beyond freezing, and it smelled like rotten eggs.

"Wait," he murmured stopping. Stiles turned around and squinted. As his eyes adjusted a dark figure appeared before him.
"Whose there?" The pale Teen asked baking up. There wasn't an answer but Stiles eyes widened as he recognized the frame. But his fear was replaced by anger as his fist started to clench in anger.

"Sarah," he growled. He saw a glint of silver in the darkness and Stiles knew it was a blade. He also knew that this was a test, and if he failed it he would just be sent back into the cage. And he wasn't going back.

Stiles glared at the demon who had started all this mess.
"You killed my dad you whore!" Stiles spat.
"That's no way to talk to a lady," a deeper voice called out from behind him. Stiles ignored it knowing it was Lucifer.

Stiles marched forward Sarah meeting his moves. As they met Stiles grabbed the sword arm and grabbing the knife from her hand. Then he grabbed her by the thrust and threw her on the wall.

He traced the knife along her skin every instinct told him he needed to cut her open and drink her dry. The demon blood had gotten him this far, maybe more could get him past Lucifer..... he shook the thought away, remembering Sams warning about how even a drop could ruin you for life.

Instead Stiles dropped the knife and the demon and took a few steps back breathing heavily. Sarah coughed from her place on the ground glaring up at the teenage boy.

"What did you think I was going to do? Break that easily?" Stiles asked spitting at lucifers feet. The angel shook his head and Stiles couldn't tell if he was frowning or smiling.
"Actually Stiles, you impress me. But that demon blood wasn't for you. That demon blood was for that little sliver of the Nogitsune buried deep inside of you."

Stiles breath was caught in his throats and his eyes widened.
"Don't worry," Sarah laughed from the ground,"You'll be in control of it."

"Well mostly," Lucifer said walking forward," Except your mind well, it belongs to me."

Shaking his head Stiles looked around for a way out but there was none.
Lucifer arm reached out and Stiles came flying forward his neck was caught within the arch angels grip.

"Get comfortable getting your hands bloody Stiles," Lucifer laughed. Stiles couldn't do anything as Lucifer fist connected with his gut knocking him to the ground breathless.

"Sarah, fetch Crowley's mother for me will you?" Lucifer asked. Stiles tried to catch his breath but all he could manage was sharp rapid breaths every so often.

"I'm going kill you," he managed to get out," And in going to make you suffer."

"Oh you're going to kill, but you aren't going to kill me," Lucifer whispered into his ear, " You're going to kill everyone you love, and you're going to like it!"

Stiles felt arms rap around his weak frame as he started to get dragged through out the corridors.
His vision was blurry and he was almost certain he was dreaming but he could of sworn he saw a familiar crooked jaw peeking around the corner.

Hope you liked the chapter, won't be another Stiles chapter for awhile, because I want to guys to see his change. Sorry for the late update I'll be looking to update faster here this week, and yes Scott is going to play a huge role in the story. But which role? Please theorize!

Also imagine Stiles all bloody like this.