Chapter Five: Holding On

Stiles was on his knees as countless body's laid before him. Some where empty meat sacks of Demons that he had just consumed. Others where captured human souls that left the host soulless.

His body felt like it was on fire, and his eyes felt like they where going to blow from his sockets.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" He screamed into the darkness.
"Oh honey, you did it all yourself, just needed the right push that's all," the red headed Witch spoke striding infront of him. Her bright red dress almost the same shade as her hair.

Stiles leapt onto his feet grabbing her by her neck and lifting her off the ground. She let out a sharp gasp and started to mutter some words. Stiles grip hardened causing her to only choke.

"Stiles! Let her go!" Lucifer ordered. Without a choice Stiles hand opened and she fell to the ground infront of him.
"What did you do to me?" He asked falling back down to his knees.

Lucifer smiled rising from his thrown, with a simple snap of his fingers the body's disappeared.
"You feel that power rushing through your veins? The reason it hurts is because it's missing a very important ingredient, a little angel mojo blowing up in your face!"

"You volunteering?" Stiles spat.
Lucifer smiled shaking his head," No, but you'll figure it out. But in the mean time Stiles remember, your mind it belongs to me. And well, I have a job for you."

Stiles eyes widened as he looked up at the archangel.
"I'm not killing anyone!" Stiles exclaimed.
"You wouldn't have a choice even if I wanted you to, no,no,no. I want you to bring me a banshee, and I want the Argent girl, and..." he trailed off looking at the Witch.
"Fergus."
Stiles eyes narrowed his eyes.
"Alright, bring me The banshee, the formerly dead argent, and Crowley."

Stiles rose from the ground weakly facing Lucifer glaring deeply into his soul.
"I'm going to kill you," he growled.
Lucifer smiled and patted Stiles shoulder.
"Ohhh I know you'd like to. Alright Stiles go do as I told you to. I want you back here in three days. Go sharpen up in your room."

Stiles body started to move though his brain told him not to. Stiles was no longer Stiles. He wasn't human anymore he could feel that much. Whatever was running through his veins it wasn't natural. He walked into his room trying to fight his own mind.

He looked over to a mirror that was on the wall.
"Oh no," he whispered. But it was finally then he realized that his lips weren't moving.

He could move he could think, but he couldn't control his actions

He could move he could think, but he couldn't control his actions. Which meant he couldn't speak.
"Come on Stiles! Fight! He using you as a demon! You're better then that fight!"

As he stared at himself in the mirror he struggled to speak. But it cause great pain to himself and he realized what had happened. They ordered him not to speak. He had no ability to talk, he couldn't.