Chapter Eleven: Caught off gaurd

Deans foot slammed on the Impalas gas pedal, his speed increasing from 55mph, to a strong 110 mph.
"I'm coming to get you Sammy," he growled as he eyed the headlights far down the street.
Dean was on a whole knee level of angry, everything that had led to this moment had been his fault, and he was going to fix it. He didn't care who he had to kill, all he knew was that he was getting his brother back, and the Colt.

One Day Ago

"Jesus Christ, why is it so cold!" Dean growled as he hurried into the hotel room kicking the door shut behind him. His brother laughed at him shaking his head slightly.

"Dean it's Alaska," Sam informed his brother.
"Yeah but it's June!"
"It's still Alaska!"
Dean scoffed as he tossed his bags on one of the bags. He had bigger things to worry about besides some cold weather. The past week had been hell.

First he had a glimpse at seeing his son on months, and it was ripped away by the devil. Lucifer had been a pain in his ass for way to long. This time when it came to it, Dean wasn't just going to throw the devil back into his cage. He was going to toss the corpse back in it.

The door of the hotel opened, and Castiel walked in.
"I have the location of the Colt. Or atleast I think I do."
"How sure are you?" Sam asked.
"Seventy percent sure, but it could just be a wild bear chase."
"Goose. It's wild goose chase," Dean corrected the angel.
"Why would you chase a goose?"
"It's an expression, look where is it located?" Sam asked

Cas pulled a peace of paper from his trench coat and handed it to Sam. Who eyed it carefully his expression turning into one of worry.
"You got to be kidding me!?" He exclaimed.

"What?" Dean asked surprised at his brother outburst.
Sam handed Dean the paper, and watched his brothers expression.
"Well this is going to be fun," Dean growled.
"What is it?" Cas asked.

"Chip Walker, one hell of a hunter," Sam informed the group.
"Yeah well he hates us for starting the apocalypse, which ended up killing his son."
Sam's jaw clenched, and he stared down at the floor in shame. Dean sighed in annoyance, and wondered how exactly he had found the Colt. He didn't care, he was going to get it one way or any other. He just hoped nobody had to die.

>>>

Chip Walker stood on the front porch of his cabin a smile spread across his face. A wetted towel was in his hands and he was wiping the blood off of his hands.

He glanced backwards and smirked at the man laying on the ground inside. Dean Winchester, practically the best hunter to ever live, laid dead on his floor, a machete straight through his gut. His brother Sam, was gagged, tied, and laying in the trunk of his car. He knew some people that would pay well for Sam Winchester. The boy who had started the apocalypse, and killed many hunters in the process. Karma had finally caught up with the kid, and he didn't feel an ounce of regret.

It was easy, he had seen them coming from a mile. Set up an angel ward just in case, and bam! Got the jump on them. Killing Dean hadn't been the plan. But it was the cherry on top. Smiling smugly he walked into his car, and drove away.

Little did he know was that a man had been waiting for him to leave. He was bearded, and had a mournful look on his face.

The man sighed as he stared at Dean, proceeded to take the machete out of the hunters gut, and pressed two fingers onto his forehead.
"Rise my son."

As quick as Deans eyes opened the man disappeared.

Dean was alarmed, one moment he had just died, and the next the machete was laying next to him, and he was alive. Not even a scar left behind to show he had been stabbed. It was if it hadn't even happened. Growling he rose up and made his way towards the entrance of the cabin, where he saw Chip Walkers car driving away.

Growling he rushed to the Impala quickly jumping in it and starting her up. Looking up, he saw Chip turn left, and speed off.
"Alright baby, lets here you purr."
Dean pressed down on the gas pedal and the impala flew down the road. He quickly drifted left, and noticed Chip was speeding away down the empty word.

"Oh hell no."
Deans foot slammed on the Impalas gas pedal, his speed increasing from 55mph, to a strong 110 mph.
"I'm coming to get you Sammy," he growled as he eyed the headlights far down the street.
Dean was on a whole knee level of angry, everything that had led to this moment had been his fault, and he was going to fix it. He didn't care who he had to kill, all he knew was that he was getting his brother back, and the Colt.
>>>
One hour ago

Dean pulled up to the cabin warily. He had a bad feeling that he couldn't shake. Though, he always had a bad feeling and shrugged it off not thinking about it to much.

The brothers, and the angel exited the Impala and walked up to the cabin door. Dean knocked politely, but when he didn't get a response he banged on the door frustrated.

"CHIP! ITS DEAN WINCHESTER OPEN UP!"

As if on cue the door opened, a hand slammed on a wall, and Dean was met with a blade in his gut. Gasping Dean fell forward and onto the floor of the cabin.

Before Sam could react, Chip had swung a baseball bat, catching the younger Winchester in the head throwing him to the ground. He then sent a kick to his face, knocking him out.

Turning towards Dean, who was struggling to breath, he pulled he colt out from his jeans and waved it in his face.
"Looking for this? Wrong move kid."

"You're going to regret this!" Dean spat out causing Chip to laugh.
"No, I don't think I am."

Hope you liked the chapter, long overdue ik I'm sorry. Should be updating more now though.