Chapter Twelve: Found

Everything had been so smooth for Chip Walker since loosing his family. He had though switched sides on the hunter- demon war. He wasn't the first hunter to do so nor would he even be the last. But his purpose was more just then the others. He wasn't a bad man. He was just a guy trying to find some peace in his family's death.

Having the Colt, and killing the hunters who caused his family's death well he couldn't pass on that. Dean, well Dean didn't have to die but he couldn't pass on that either.

When he gained the colt, by Crowley, he was told that before he killed Sam he had to bring him to the king of hell himself. Crowley had said that he would help make Sam suffer, and Chip couldn't resist.

He looked in his re view mirror, and Chips eyes widened as he saw the Impala racing down the road.
"What the hell?"

Ignoring the stop sign Chip slammed on the gas. Only to be t- boned sending his car spinning out of control, and head first into a tree.

The impala pulled up slowly next to the crash, and Dean Winchester stepped out weaponed drawn. He looked over at the other car, and Castiel stepped out, he had a slight head wound but other then that seemed perfectly fine.

Dean sent Cas a thankful nod before looking back at the crash, raising his gun, he found the figure of Chip Walker slumped over the steering wheel. Without hesitation he shot, and moments later blood splattered over the windshield.

Walking over to the trunk, he opened it to see his brother. His eyes were wide, and he calmed down when he realized it was Cas, and Dean. Once untied, and un gagged, he looked at his brother.

"Dean.. how the hell are you alive!?"
"I don't know, but I'm not gonna complain. Any idea where he was taking you?"

Sam shook his head no which caused his brother to sigh in annoyance.
"There had to be a reason that he kept you alive!"

"He was taking you to hell... well I believe so," Cas responded.
"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"When was the last time you saw a eight story building in the middle of Alaska?" The Angel asked looking down the road.

Dean followed the gaze of the angel and sighed annoyed.
"Somebody call Scott."

>>>

Stiles took a shaky step forwards, his vision was blurry and he felt like he had been hit with a sledge hammer. Lucifer had dragged him along, to some cage, and part of him wished he would be thrown inside.

But he couldn't speak, he couldn't do anything with his own free will. He could only do what Lucifer told him to, and part of Stiles wanted to do it.

No not you Stiles thought to himself. Void wanted to do it. He wanted to bring Chaos to the world, and Stiles was forced to follow.

As the cage lit up, Lucifer turned smiling to the boy.
"Say hello to Lydia, and Allison!"
Stiles eyes widened as he looked over the cage and saw the hunter, and the banshee.

"Right! You can't talk! Here!" Lucifer snapped his fingers and Stiles suddenly felt free.

Looking back at Lydia, and Allison he felt rage course though his veins. Lydia had a cut on her cheek, that had formerly bleed, as dried blood marks fell from the mark. Her green eyes were wide at the sight of him.

Allison seemed remotely unharmed, but she looked as if she had been crying, the sight of her caused Stiles to act.

"YOU LET THEM GO!" He roared.
Lucifer smiled as he walked over to the boy and patted his back.
"Stiles, I'm not unreasonable! Of course I'll let one go! You choose! One of them goes free! The other dies!"

Stiles eyes widened, he was overcome with a sense of anger, grief, and confusion. No he wasn't going to choose, he couldn't let the devil kill either of them.
His face full of horror and shock, Stiles shook his head no to the devil.

"I'm not going to ask twice Stiles," Lucifer growled. He snapped his fingers and the two girls appeared out of the cage. It took everything Stiles had to not rush forwards.

"Which one?" Lucifer snarled, pulling an angel blade out. Stiles couldn't think, he couldn't act, nor could he believe he was in this situation.
"Fine, I'll choose for you," Lucifer snarled raising his weapon towards Allison.

"NOO!" Stiles screamed.

Lucifer smiled, and his eyes landed on Lydia.
"Well thank you for your answer Stiles," Lucifer said smiling.
Stiles couldn't think as his eyes welled up with tears.
Lydia closed her eyes and a tear fell down her face.

Then unexpectedly his eyes landed back in Allison and he shoved the Angel blade into her heart.

Stiles knees felt weak, and he couldn't say anything. A single tear fell down his cheek, and his hearing went numb as for the second time in her life, screamed Allison's name.

A rage erupted within Stiles so great he charged forwards and grabbed Lucifer, throwing him to the ground

A rage erupted within Stiles so great he charged forwards and grabbed Lucifer, throwing him to the ground. Next Stiles landed on top of the devil and sent punch, after punch to his face. The Devils eyes glowed red and Stiles was thrown off him. His back hit the cage, causing his back to erupt in pain.

Stiles ignored it, and rose glaring at the devil. He heard Void but he shoved the thoughts away. He was taking control of his body. The devil thrust out his hand and a gust of power hit the boy but Stiles didn't move.

"Problem?" He asked before flicking his hand, causing the devil to fly backwards. Looking down towards Lydia who was kneeling next to Allison the tears continued to fall, as his heart broke.

Lydia looked up towards him, her green eyes full of grief.
"I'm sorry...."
"Stiles...." she cried.
He kneeled down next to her, and placed two fingers on the banshees forehead, sending her to wherever Dean was. He then continued to mourn Allison crying out in despair.

His cries echoed in Hell, and as the devil rose from the ground a smile spread across his face.

The only way to bring Stiles back fully, was to have the person he loved most in front of him, but of course he wouldn't be able to kill that person, it would separate the host from the bond, an internal struggle would break out once more. One would be destroyed, and now the problem was solved.

Lucifer began to laugh, mixed with the screams of Stiles, the demons began to wander into the cell room. Lucifer rose up clapping his hands, causing Stiles to turn, his tear streaked face turned into one of rage as he rose up.

Lucifer snapped his fingers once more, and Stiles was stuck once more. He couldn't speak, and couldn't act upon any free will.

"Stiles, Stiles, Stiles. You're so close! Soon enough you'll be the Dark Angel..... and then you will fully understand your purpose. You and your knights will slaughter everyone you hold dear, and then you will be my ultimate weapon in overthrowing heaven. You're just one step away."

Somehow through all the wards, spells, and power Stiles was able to speak. His voice growled out as he was talking in his effort. He used one of his friends lines, that was once used on him.

"I'm going to rip your throat out... with my teeth!"

Sorry it took so long to update. Been rather busy this summer. Hope you liked the chapter.