Chapter Fourteen: Hell

"Are you guys ready?" Dean asked the three companions about to rush into hell.

"Yeah, totally," Scott exclaimed as he was stretching his quads.
Dean patted the Alpha on the back before taking a deep breath himself. Looking out at the compound he wondered if they were doing the right thing. They were all risking there lives for Stiles. He knew everyone would be willing to, except maybe Peter, but he also knew that Stiles was becoming something dangerous. He hated to admit it, but he might have to kill his son. His own blood... no he couldn't. There's no way that he could ever kill him.

Turning back to everyone he let out a sigh.
"Five minutes guys!" He announced.

Scott was worried, at first barging straight into hell seemed like a fantastic idea. Until he realized it was hell. He didn't know what laid in front of him, but part of him didn't care. He would do anything to get Stiles back. Even if that meant killing, the line had been drawn and he owed Stiles that. If he had to get his best friend back by getting his hands a little bloody, well that was perfectly fine by him.

"Scott? Are you ok?" Malia asked him. Turning around he nodded at the werecoyote.
"Are you?"
She nodded, "I'm not the one charging into hell."

Scott laughed lightly before glancing up at the sky.
It was a full moon, it wasn't at it's peak yet, but it was close possibly ten minutes away.
"You think it will help at all tonight?" Scott asked," Loosing a little bit of control?"

Malia wasn't sure if Scott was talking about the moon or not so she stayed quiet and continued to let Scott talk.
"I remember my second full moon, Stiles chained me up with handcuffs... tried to keep me locked up. It didn't work, but it kept me from going crazy long enough I guess. Now he's the one locked up, and I.... I can't help but feel like it's all my fault."
"How would this be your fault Scott?" She asked lightly.

"Because I'm the one that made him leave! If it weren't for me... he would of never of had to gone through this," he exclaimed.
"Or or could of been the very next thing to happen, and we wouldn't have Sam, Dean, and the angel here to help us through it."

Scott shrugged lightly but before he could speak again Dean announced it was time to roll out. The Alpha let out a deep breath and went to walk away but Malia grabbed him and kissed him. Before Scott could react she was gone, leaving Scott alone with Cas, and Sam.

>>>
"Why are we the bait?" Peter asked tossing a grenade from one hand to another.
"Because you're tossing an explosive like a tennis ball," Jackson groaned.
"It's because Scott doesn't trust you," Derek said pointing to Peter, then turned to Jackson, " And he doesn't like you."

"Then where does that put you exactly?" Peter asked smirking. Derek shrugged and smirked right back at his uncle.
"The only one he trust to control you two dimwits."
Peter was at a lost for words at that, before just shrugging helplessly. Derek turned around and saw the trio nearing the compound door. They were hidden well enough. Assuming it was time Derek pulled the pin from his grenade and chucked it towards the building. With the super human strength it easily broke through windows. Jacksons and Peters followed suit.

As planned a few people appeared out of the compound. The three werewolves blue eyes shined as they shifted and walked forward.

As the demons walked towards the wolfs win menacing grins on there face a gun shot cut through the air from the back of the compound.

"You didn't think we'd come alone did you?" Peter asked smirking.
"I think you're overconfident in your chances," a demon snarled his eyes flashing black. He thrust his hands outwards and Peter flew backwards.