Chapter Thirteen: Plan of Action

Despair, pain, anger, confusion, and grief seem to to fly through the McCall pack. Allison was dead, after having her back she was gone. Scott was the first to swallow down his cry of grief, take a deep breath, and remember the task at hand. Stiles was still alive, and they needed to get to him quick.

The drive to Alaska had been long, and they didn't know of any of the horrors Stiles might be facing, but they didn't like it at all.

"So what's the plan?" Theo asked the group," We can't just storm into hell."
"We aren't going to," Dean responded, " Well we aren't at least."
"So whose going in?" Argent asked his voice still shaky from learning of his daughter passing.

"I am along with Cas," Sam answered.

"Let me go with you," Scott pleaded, "I've broken through to Stiles before... maybe I can do it again."
Sam nodded before turning to Dean.
"Alright, So Cas, Sam, and Scott are going to enter the compound while the rest of us cause a distraction," Dean said pulling out a map from his bag.

He set it on the table, placing rocks on the corners, he then pulled out a pen and marked three separate locations.
"Peter, Derek, and Jackson you'll be here at the closest point. Liam, Isaac, Malia, and Argent. You'll be here at the middle point. While Theo, Hayden, Lydia and I will be around the back," Dean informed the group,"We cause a big enough distraction, we can get enough demons out of Hell to the point where our guys on the inside will be able to walk through easily. If we take our all the demons we can join them."

"I feel like we're all overlooking the point that Lucifer, the devil is inside hell keeping Stiles on a short leash, so how do you plan on getting past him?" Peter asked reviving annoyed looks from the rest of the pack.

Sam reached into the bag and pulled out the colt. "This won't kill him, but a blow to the head will knock him out long enough for us to get Stiles out," Sam explained.

"What about those knights of hell?" Liam asked, "Do you think Lucifer will let them fight us or stay to guard Stiles?"

"We don't know that... Considering we've only seen them once, and they kicked our ass. I'd hope they aren't even in the picture," Dean grunted grabbing his bear and taking a swig from it.

"This is a bad plan," Lydia mumbled causing everyone to look towards her.
"It's a good plan," Cas argued, " Even if the Knights of hell, or Lucifer is in there they would want me. A piece of the puzzle for them is Stiles killing an angel. So we use me as bait!"

"No, what she's saying is somebody is going to die," Peter said sighing, "Tell us what you feel Lydia."
"I can't tell what I'm feeling!" She exclaimed teary eyed, " were so close to hell everything feels like death!"
"That's a confident booster," Isaac mumbled receiving a glare from Derek.

"It's our only shot at doing this right! For the first time we know where Stiles is! I'm not letting us waste this!" Dean exclaimed his state hardened on all of the werewolf's around him.
"Yeah, and what happens if we all die trying to save Stiles?" Theo asked.

"We won't," Dean shot back.
"How are you so sure?"

"Because I died three days ago! I had a machete plunged up my chest!" Dean exclaimed pulling up his shirt," And now there's not even a mark to prove it happened!"

"You died?" Jackson asked confused his eyes narrowing. It was evident that they were skeptical. Even though Peter, and Theo had both been dead. None of them though knew of the times the brothers or the angel in front of them had perished though.

"I saw it with my eyes," Sam said backing his brother up, "I think we have someone upstairs backing us up."
"Uh who would that be?" Isaac asked curiously.
"God," Cas informed them.
"God? As in capitol G?" Derek asked.

"Well he goes by Chuck," Dean said with a smirk.
"Wait you've met God?" Isaac exclaimed.
"Yes, look we'll talk about it later. Now let's just focus on the plan."

"So what do you want us to do to cause a distraction?" Malia said eyebrows raised.
"Well... that's where the fun starts," Dean said smirking walking outside, ushering for the pack to follow. He unlocked the trunk of the impala, raised open the trunk to show various weapons.

"First group!" 

Peter, Derek, and Jackson walked forwards and Dean handed them three grenades, necklaces, and spray paint.

"First you'll draw this symbol everywhere you can, make sure it's hidden. The demons will get stuck in it and you'll be able to kill them. The grenades throw them to gain attention to yourselves."

"And these?" Jackson asked holding up the necklaces.
"You won't get possessed with them on, wear them."

"Group two, you each get one of these!" Dean said handing them an angel blade, " These will kill the sons of bitches fast, just stab it into there torso and you'll be fine. You'll help group one as soon as they start to get overrun. You also get necklaces."

"Group three! We are basically on our own on on the backside of the compound. So we will need the big guns."

Dean then pulled out a grenade launcher a grin on his face, happy that he finally gets to use it.
"We will also have a shit ton of these symbols everywhere, and these he said showing them bullets."

"What are those?" Hayden asked.
"They have the symbols were spray painting onto the ground embedded on them. They'll get stuck. Then you can stab me with one of these," Dean explained while showing them the two demon blades.

"Are you sure you can hold them off long enough for us to get Stiles out?" Scott asked worried. He didn't want anyone in his pack to die, and he worried that they might not last against demons. The night in the school had been rough, demons were strong and hard to kill.

"We'll last long enough," Argent assured Scott.
"So what does Scott get inside? His claws and fangs?" Malia announced annoyed.
"You told me he had just beaten all of your asses senseless, alone. I think he'll be fine. He's a true alpha, I bet he could rip a demons throat out and they would die," Dean joked slapping Scott on the back.

But in a movement nobody but Scott saw, Dean slipped his own demon blade into Scott's pocket. Sending a wink his way Dean grabbed a few more supplies and closed the trunk.

"Alright! Let's get to work."

>>>

Lucifer stood outside of his cage smirking at his brother.
"What are you doing Lucifer!" Michael spat.
"What? Now after all this time you've actually decided to get out of that corner! Loose interest in jerking yourself?"
"Let me out."

"No can do, at least not yet. And even if I do I'll let my friend kill you, but until now I'll leave you with a new roomie! Happy killings!"

Michael turned to see a red haired women her eyes wide with fear.
He tilted his head in confusion. He didn't know why Lucifer wanted this women dead, but he wasn't going to share this cage with anyone. Two was a crowd, and right now if he had any chance to get out it was to kill her.

He raised his hand a snapped his fingers, watching the women explode into a blood splatter.

"Wow to throw away good company like that, shame... well enjoy your time."

Michael turned and glared at his brother, he placed his hands on the bars.
"Lucifer what are you planning?" He asked angrily.
"Oh Mike, I'm not planning anything," Lucifer said before his voice got darker, "Because the plans already set in motion. Thanks for taking care of a loose end for me bro. Now enjoy rotting in that cage for eternity."

"No BROTHER COME BACK!" Michael screamed. But it was a to late, he was thrown back and he lost all views of hell, and was stuck with the four walls of the cage.

"I hate it hear," he groaned.

Hope you liked the chapter, and well shit goes down next chapter so be ready.
Only a few more chapters left.