Chapter Ten: True Anchor

(Warning Lots of Gif usage for this chapter)

Scott's eyes opened lazily, he was on the ground, a cool dusty wooden floor. The Alpha tried to get up but noticed his wrist was handcuffed. Confused Scott heard footsteps coming his way. Looking towards the door he saw a familiar scrawny teenage boy.

"S-Stiles?" Scott exclaimed looking at him. Stiles had shrunk an inch and was scrawny once again. His old buzz cut hair was back and Scott was sure he was finally loosing it.
"Good you're up! I brought you some water!" Stiles said smiling as he lifted a water bottle up and poured it into a bowl with Scott's name on it.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked confused

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked confused. Stiles scoffed as he set the water down next to Scott and crossed his arms.
"You're so stupid Scott, my God why haven't you had it figured out by now?" Stiles said crossing his arms.

Scott didn't answer still lost and concerned that his friend was actually sane and talking to him. Was it just all a bad dream? Had he passed out on his second full moon and wake up? No he couldn't of, he still had the tattoo on his arm.

"Ok still confused are we," The lanky teen said frustrated.
"How about this one?"

The scene changed Scott was walking through the school doors and his eyes widened. Aiden, and Allison where in the hallway. Ethan and Danny where walking together. It was almost normal again. Scott jumped abit when a hand wrapped around his shoulder and another patted his chest.

They looked into each others eyes and Scott smiled

They looked into each others eyes and Scott smiled. This was the Stiles he knew, funny energetic, and had his usually spiked up hair due.

"Really you still don't get it?" Stiles asked suddenly shocked. Scott raised an eyebrow convinced he was in some kind of loop guilt trip dream. With Stiles being the tore guide and taking him to the point of no return.
Stiles sighed and without warning the scene changed again and now Scott was aware of the strong scent of gasoline. Looking down in his hand he noticed the flare from junior year. Where he had almost killed himself.

"Scott you aren't nobody," Stiles voice sounded out," You're my brother."
Looking up he saw a concerned Stiles making his way forwards reaching for the flare. Before ripping it from his hands and throwing it away.