8

(candice outfit)

|Zachary|

I know what I did was wrong but I fucking need her in my life. And finally I'll marry her today in the court, she is just getting ready right now for the court wedding, I told her about the wedding this morning telling her we'll not go to the office, while she just gave me a cold shoulder.

I dressed myself in a charcoal colour armani suit. And went inside candice room if she is ready or not. I enterd and saw her looking outside from the window, her sobbing can only be heard in this room.

She was dressed in a lacy midi dress with nude pointy heels, her luscious blonde hair flowing down freely. I hugged her from the back and put my chin on her shoulder.

"everthing will be alright, I'll make you happy. I really love you candice, please give us a chance" I said whispering in her ear with my lips touching her ears.

"can we get over this quickly?" she asked and I sighed. I took her hand in mine and went downstairs where my driver was waiting for us .

After the wedding

|candice|

I can't believe I'm candice crystal DeLuca now. And how zachary kissed me right now I forgot everything, he made me feel so much more alive. Maybe I should give my relation with him a chance or not.

We entered his car and sat quietly.

"if you continued to ignore me then candice, I'll make so much love to you tonight that you will be screameing my name" he said and with his threat was a turn on for me.

"listen candice I love you so much, but if you won't give me a chance how will I make amends" he said pulling me to his lap which now has become his constant habit.

"i just want to know will you be faithfully in this marriage?" I asked looking directly in his eye's.

"i promise you are the only one for me" he said and kissed my forehead and I gave him a small smile, maybe this can work, I can see the lust and love in his eye's for me.

"my parents, how will they react?" I said

"oh sunshine, I already got their permission, I called them yesterday and told them that we are madly in love but you didn't told them about us beacuse paparazzi will start making stories, so we dated privately" he said and pecked my nose.

"seriously and they said yes, you already planned this" I asked him in disbelief.

"yup even rosaliya and nicholas knows, but nicholas knows that I forced you, while rosaliya thinks we secretly dated." he said with a smirk on his face.

"what about liam?" I asked but then I regretted asking this as his jaw clenched and his eye's were showing rage.

"why?" he asked with one eyebrow raised.

"well you know, it's nothing special just ---" I tried to avoid the topic but he cut me off and said in a dangerously low voice "what about him candice?"

"heproposedme" I said in a breath.

"come again" he said and now he was looking lethal.

"he proposed me" I whispered looking down.

"and what did you say to him?" he asked.

"that I see him as my best friend" I said looking in his eye's.

"from today if you even dare to talk to him candice, I'll remove his existence from the earth. I don't want you to have any contacts with him" he said kissing and nibbling my neck and I'm sure it will leave a hickey.

"but he's my best friend, you can't do this" I said and then the car stopped and driver said we have reached, zachary packed me bridal style and took me to his room.

I never saw his room, his room was magnificent and dark. He dumped me on the bed and came above me with his hands on both side of my hand and I gulped.

"you're now Mrs.DeLuca candice and your body, soul and mind is mine. i won't let you be with a guy who likes what is mine or for the matter of fact I won't let you be friend with male person. I'm a very possessive man and I get jealous very easily and I don't wanna do anything bad cause you won't like the consequences." he said and dipped his face in the crook of my neck and trail kisses from my jaw to my collarbone. A moan escaped my lip and bulshed cause I can feel him smirk against my skin.

"but I'll be friends with liam whether you like it or not and as well as mark and alessio" I said sternly cause he control anything.

"no sunshine, I don't want any harmonal guy's around you and if you'll talk to liam, I'll make his life a living hell" he said seriously and layed beside me pulling me to his chest.

"this is not fair, I need friends beside both of them have girlfriends. And stop being so controlling I will talk to liam and you'll not do anything with him" I said frowning.

"fine, but only alessio and mark not liam, and first I'll speak with mark and alessio, why don't you make any female friends" he asked playing with my hair.

"i don't like the girl's working in your company, they all were giving me glares as if I have stole their money or something and one girl even came to me during my lunch time warning me to stay away from you or she'll kill me" I said honestly.

" who fuck was she to threaten you, tell me her name. No one will disrespect you. You're the owner of 50% of my all money, company and house now" he asked looking angry and I looked at him in aww, he did this for me.

"chill, it's not a big deal. Alessio handled her last time" I said

"why didn't you tell me? you'll tell me if something like this happen again" he said in mad tone cause he was jelous.

"once again I'll talk to liam and you won't do anything" I said cause liam will always be my friend.

"we will go for dinner tonight, I have picked a dress for you it's in the closet. And tell me where do you want to go for the honeymoon" he said smirking ignoring what I said about liam.

"i don't want to go on a honeymoon" I said honestly.

"we will go on our honeymoon, but I won't force you right now. by the way everyone knows about our wedding now, I made my publicist to handle everything and about your parents they are Happy even if we did our wedding privately." he said and I smiled cause he handled everything perfectly.

"I'm going to my room to take a nap, cause I'm tired" I said and tried to get up but zachary pulled me to his chest.

"ah ah ah from now on this is your bedroom, your clothes has been shifted to my closet. I'm your man and your my women so we will stay in one room" he said

"no I won't be with you in the same room, you have already forced me to marry you, then you tell me to not to be friend with liam, but I want my privacy" I said angrily, he can't do just whatever he want's.

"you're my wife so you will sleep with me, be with me and stay with me at all times. I will never ever let you go" he said tightening his grip around me.
While tears rolled down my cheeks.

"i hate you zachary" I said crying while he hugged me tightly.

"you don't hate me mio amore. Sleep for now, I will make you the happiest girl on this planet. You're mine now only mine" he said kissing my hairs, while I cried on his chest because I know I don't hate him instead I have grown close to him due to his sweet gestures.

I finally feel asleep thinking about my future with him.

Who would have thought that on the third day in italy, I'll be married to a billionaire.

_____________________________________