20

|Zachary|

|Zachary|

"so where's my gift?" I asked.

"wait" she said ran inside our closet then she came back with a black box with pink and blue ribbons.

I raised my eyebrows at her confused.
"go on" she said giving me the box.

I opened it and saw two kids onezie on which it was written 'daddy's princess' and 'best daddy' .

"why are you giving me children's clothes?" I asked confused.

"you didn't get it?" she asked.

"what are you talking about?" I asked eager to know what she is hiding.

"well I can't wear these neither you but our kids can wear it?" she said looking Down, bitting her lips but then I realized what is she saying, I'm gonna be dad fuck!!

"well is it really true" I asked pulling her on my lap.

"you're gonna be a daddy to our babies" she said shyly but then I couldn't control myself and kissed her softly, then showed kisses on her whole face and she giggled but wait a minute did she just say babies.

"did you just said babies?" I asked her excited.

"twins" she said.

"when did you found out and why didn't you tell me?" I asked excited as hell.

"i found out about like 4-5 days back and I wanted to suprise you that's why I didn't tell you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"wait a second, you fuckin knew you were pregnant but still you you overexhereted yourself by doing so much work"

She tried to speak but I put my finger on her lips.

"don't speak cause I'm not done, you're responsible for two other lives also now. So I'm gonna setup some rules in the house tomorrow for you and you won't do any work. And for the night sleep, we will talk about this tomorrow morning" I said taking her inside the closet and removed her dress.

"but zachary what about your birthday love making wish" she whined as I unhooked her bra and removed it.

"you're going straight to bed missy" I said.

"i can where clothes on my own" she said.

"well me let do this for you tonight" I said changing her into one of my most expensive shirt cause it's fabric is too soft and silky, which will be very comfortable for her.

"don't you wear this shirt for your office?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows,CUTE.

"so what? By the way you'll be more comfortable in this" I said picking her up and laid her on the bed and then i laid beside her.

"I'm not sleepy, can we talk?" she said and yawned.

"you're sleepy candice, just close your eye's and try to sleep. I know you didn't took rest today" I said pulling her to my chest and wrapping my arms around her, while she laid her head on my chest.
Then we both slept peacefully.

~

Next morning I woke up to see candice not on my side, I dashed inside the toilet and saw it was empty, our closet was also empty.

I went downstairs and saw candice making breakfast in the kitchen. Wearing shorts and my hoodie which looks 10 times bigger for her.

"richard" I yelled he is my head servant.

"yes sir" he said coming immediately to me and candice looked up at us confused.

"from today Mrs.DeLuca will not enter inside the kitchen for any purpose" I said.

"okay sir" he said and I dismissed him.

"why can't I enter the kitchen?" candice said coming to me munching some chicken nuggets.

"what did I told you last night about working?" I asked her making her sit on the kitchen counter

"that I can't work but mom and dad got up early to go out, so I just made some breakfast for them" she said with a silly smile on her face and I sighed.

"next time, tell the Chef to do this. I pay him so he can work not you and come on let's get ready we are going to visit a doctor today at 11am and we have only 2 hours left" I said taking her hand and took her to our room.

"oh zachary I didn't told mom and dad about this, when we will come back from doctor we will suprise them" she said going into the closet.

"okay love" I said and we both get ready.