10

(candice jogging outfit)

|candice|

I woke up early today like extra early, around 5:00am and I have to go for work at 7:30am so I decided to go for a jog, well zachary's mansion was alredy really big that I can jog around but I wanted to go outside and see italy

I wore my black sports bra which was a little low at the front with some black tights. I paired my outfit with bright red adidas jacket and nike neon shoes.

I went outside the mansion and started jogging on the walking path. In italy there's more greenery and personally I really like italy more than new york.

I didn't realize it was alraedy 6:30 so I decided to go back and I shrugged off my jacket, wrapping it around my waist.

I entered the masion and heard zachary's yelling. One of his servant maybe his name is Richard saw me and rudhwd towards me.

"thank god Mrs.DeLuca you're here, sir is going insane without you. Please go and talk to him" he said in one breath. I ran inside the house and herd his shouting coming from the living room.

"if you didn't find my wife in 10 minute's, I will kill you all"

"zack what happened?" I asked entering the living room and all heads turned to me.

"leave" zack said in a very angry tone, within a second everyone was out and then he marched towards me. He took my arm in a firm grip and dragged me to our bedroom.

"what happened, can you tell me?" I asked.

"where the FUCK were you and why are you wearing these clothes, which barely covers your skin?" he hissed and I can tell he is very angry.

"i went for jogging it's not a big deal" I said going inside our closet. To get ready for the office.

"seriously, that is all you have to say in your defence, I woke up to find the whole house empty, I thought you left me" he said and at the last part he looked very vulnerable.

"why would I leave you?" I asked confused.

"cause I forced you to marry me, you didn't have that dream wedding you wanted, for you I'm just a monster who ruined your life, what do you think I don't see how you feel. I know you are sad and miserable inside but I can't help it, I'm selfish and I want you and only you" he yelled at me and tears were streaming down my face how can he thinks that I see him as a monster when I just told him I like him too.

"i don't see you as a monster,when I already told you that I really really like you last night." I said wiping my tears.

"i don't know, I think that you'll leave  me, from now on you'll go after telling me first." he said coming towards me pulling me in a tight hug and I hugged him back wrapping my arms around his waist.

"i don't have to ask for your permission by the way" I asked looking up at him.

While he smiled crasseing my jaw with his thimb. "of course, cause I asked my men to track your phone and give me your location 24 hours" he asked and I smiled widely.

"you can't do that" I said angrily trying to get out his hold .

"hey if you want you can have my 24/7 location also in your mobile" he said pulling me tightly against his chest. then I smiled and kissed his cheek and made my way to change my clothes.

I wore my light blue lacy dress, white deess with some white strappy heels, I went inside the room to see zachary ready, in his armani suit.

"woah sunshine, you are not going to wear that dress to the office, go change, this is too short and I can clearly see your cleavage. I don't want any other men to even glance at you" he said taking me to our closet.

"stop being so possesive and can we just go" I asked.

"fine but if I saw anybody looking at you he's dead" he said and then we finally made our way to his building.
Everybody was congratulating us and girls were giving me death glares.

"zack why do you have so many job application for your P.A. when I'm already your P.A." I asked confused.

"cause this is the last day of your work" he said simply and I stood up fumming with anger.

"no and if you're firing me then I will go and work for other companies" I said with a smirk.

"sunshine I own this country and if told them not to hire you, they won't" he said with a usual smirk on his face.

"but I have to pay for my needs and what will I do sitting alone at home" I said frustratedly.

"i have issued an extra credit card for you, so you will always use my bank account freely and about being alone at house, you can come with me in the office to company me. You're the owner of my empire as well" he said pulling me to his lap.

"but why can't I be your P.A. ?" I asked still sitting on his lap with my head on his chest. While he was typing furiously something on his laptop.

"you're the owner of this company, I want people to respect and see you as they see, so tell me when is the first interview" he asked while I smiled a little as he did so much for me, he gave me rights on his company without asking. He is really ready to do anything for me.

"in 5 minutes" I said with a sigh. This is going to be a very long interview session and I don't know why but I don't want any sluty girl as his P.A.

(candice outfit above)