19

(zachary above)

|Zachary|

Today is my 26th birthday and I think candice doesn't know but I'm not mad at her.

We have been married from only one month but as long as she is by my side and she love's me, I don't want anything more in my life.

I made my way to my house from the office at about 7:30pm. Now days have become shortter cause it's november and it's really cold in new york.

I reached home by 8:00 and opened the door to see everything dark and silent.
Some candles were lit infront of photoframes which I surely know I don't have any in my house.

I walked up to the frame and picked it. A smile came on my face it was of me kissing candice on her cheek and she was pouting looking away.

Then I picked up another one, in this pic I was hugging candice from back and i kissing her neck, while she was grinning like a kid.

There were many frames all contained photo's of me and candice, which we took in greece.

"candice are you at home?" I yelled because the whole mansion was quite only the candles were lit.

I switched on the light's and from the back of the couch candice appeared amd yelled "happy birthday zachary"

And grey and black ballons fell down.
A genuine smile appeared on my face and I couldn't stop smiling.

Then she ran towards me and jumped in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist .

"did you like the our photo frames?" she asked.

"well they are beautiful and thank you for that gift" I said kissing her passionately and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"who said it was your birthday gift silly? It was for decoration and I thought this house lack of warm fuzzy family home feeling so I put our photos in like the whole house, I hope you wouldn't mind" she said giving me a sly smile

"what's my gift is then and you remembered my birthday?" I asked setting her down on her feet.

"how can I forget and I'll give you your gift later cause there are soke more suprises to unroll and I didn't done anything extraordinary. It's just simple" she said looking down at her feet.

I tilt her head up with two fingers.
"everything about you is extraordinary and I don't care if it's simple or extravagant. Everything is special if you're in it" I said looking straight in her eye's removing all doubts.

"thanks" she whispered shyly and I smirked at how can a girl so beautiful and innocent love me, she deserves so much more but I'm selfish and I'm never ever going to ler her leave.

" did I told you how gorgeous you're looking in this dress, as my birthday present I'm gonna make love to you this whole night" I whispered in her ear bending down a little, pulling her tightly against my chest.

"stop it and meet me in didning area after freshening up, so go fast" she said slaping my chest and her whole face was red from blushing.

I went upstairs, washed my face and removed my suit jacket. I was matching with candice as I wore my all black armani suit today.

I quickly went down to excited for my birthday cause I didn't celebrated my birthday ever since my mother left me.

As I reached the dining table I saw two more people sitting on dining table, there back was facing me.

I went infront of them and saw candice parent's sitting which I never expected to be here. her mom yelled "happy birthday my son" and got up from her seat giving me a tight hug.

Now I can understand where candice get's her excited, bubbly nature from.
Like mother, like daughter.

I never get to know so much about her family, cause I only met them when I went to U.K. to get permission to marry candice.

"thank you Mrs.Falls" I said hugging her back.

"oh drop the formalities, you're my son now so call me mom or kate" she said kissing my forehead and after 10 years I felt like I'm not alone, I have a family and they are my family.

"sure mom" I said and as I said mom her smile grew wider.

"happy birthday son, welcome to our family and call me harry or dad" candice father said giving me a hug too. Family of huggers, you can say.

"thank you dad and thank you again for coming, it really means a lot" I said

"no problem son, but let me clear this. Never ever hurt my daughter, I have raised her like a princess and I expect to treat you like her the same" he said with all seriousness and I completely understand as she there only child.

"dad you're gonna scare him away" candice whined.

"it's okay candice and dad I totally understand. I promise you she'll be treated like a queen in my house" I said and he smiled patting my back.

"so let's cut the cake, then eat dinner" candice said and I chuckled at her enthusiasm.

Then she brought a chocolate cake on which it was written happy birthday zachary love candice, kate and Harry.

"here's the knife" she handed me a knife and then they all started singing happy birthday song.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, happy birthday,
Happy birthday zachary.

I cut a peice and feed it to candice, then candice feed me a peice.

"was it tasty?" she asked.

"yes, of course but why" I said.

"well I thought I added extra sugar" she said and I stared her with admiration, she made this damn tasty cake for me.

"you made it" I asked candice who was so excited for my birthday.

"of course she made it, she even made the whole italian dinner on her own today" her mom said.

"it was really not required you know" I said looking at her.

"i wanted to" she said and stuck her tounge out.

Then one of my servants started coming out with dishes in her hand and in no time the whole table was filled with delicious food .

"did you even took rest candice, like seriously it's too much. Don't overexert yourself ever again and I'm serious as hell" I said in a scolding voice while her parents were agreeing with me cause she did too much.

"fine" she said pouting and I would have kissed her pout away if her parents were not here.

And then we ate our dinner.

"you make really tasty food like your mom, princess" her dad said kissing her forehead.

"thank you dad" she said giving him a tight hug and kissing his cheek.

"ok now we're off to bed cause tomorrow early morning me and harry are going to visit around italy and I never showed him where I used to live in my childhood day's in italy before I shifted to U.K. And found him"  mom said taking dad's hand to their room.

"and please keep it a little low tonight" mom yelled out reaching upstairs and I saw candice blushing.

"stop embarrassing me mum" candice yelled at mom.

"so as I said earlier tonight I'm gonna make love to you the whole night so should we start now" I asked picking her bridal style taking her to our room.

"but before birthday love making, I want to give you your gift" she said kissing my neck and it was enough to turn me on.

"so what it is?" I asked setting her on bed comfortablely and sitting beside her.