12

|Zachary|

|Zachary|

I'm happy that candice doesn't see me as a monster as I forced her into marriage but she doesn't even love me, I want our relationship to move forward so I have decided to take her for our honeymoon and I know she would right away say no but I'll take her.

After getting her icecream she fell asleep inside, so I put her in bed. I am taking her to greece tonight, my jet is ready and I asked my maid to pack our bag's. We'll be leaving in now it's already midnight and candice is sleeping in bed.

I carried her bridal style slowly, not wanting to wake her up.

"zack" She mumbled and was slowly opening her eye's but I lulled her to sleep.

"shhh go back to sleep, sunshine. I love" I said kissing her forehead and carrying her downstairs while she snuggled in more my chest, keeping one of her hand on my chest.

In no time we were inside my jet and I laid candice on the bed and I laid beside her falling asleep, while pulling her tightly against my chest.

~

We reached Santorini greece at around 8:00pm and candice was still sleeping, she's really a heavy sleeper. I again carried her inside the car, where my driver was waiting . I entered the car and put her on my lap and she unconsciously wrapped her arms around my neck and kept her head in the crook of neck.

I also hugged her tightly by waist, I inhaled her sweet flowery smell which never fails to calm me down and I vowed to never let her go, cause Finally I'll have a family which I never had.

I forced her to marry me because I knew she was different from other's, when I first met her at nicholas's my best friend office, she blushed looking at me but never threw herself at me.

Till now she doesn't use my credit card but now she'll have to cause I joint mine and her account.

We finally reached at my house in Greece, you can say I have house at every country in this world. As I picked candice again she woke up.

"where are we?" she said rubbing her eye's like a baby as I carried her inside in my arms.

"we are in Greece for our honeymoon sunshine" I said kissing her hair and she yelled "what? I told you, I told you I don't want to but you again did this without asking me"

"and I told you that we will go on our honeymoon, we are in relation candice, you're my wife and we can't be friends forever" I said simply placing her on the bed.

"but it's our 5 day in our marriage, I don't even know you, I don't know about your parents, you don't know anything about me" she tried to reason while I looked at her smirking.

"oh mio amore, you're favourite colour is pink and white but you like to wear burgundy colour clothes; you're mother is half italian and you're father is a britisher both are well know surgeon's; you're there single child; you love icecream specially strawberry and vanilla and not to forget pizza also; you make delicious food but you love baking; you're favourite movie is notebook; you can do anything for your family; you were the cheer captain of your cheer leading team in U.K. Where you attended Brighton high school; you can say you were the most popular girl in your town; you're best friend's in U.K.; about your body your have a birth mark on your back which is in a heart shape; you're eye's are steal grey in colour with specks of green in it; everytime you're nervous you bite your sexy, delicious pink lips. So did I left behind something, well u don't think so and if you wanna know about me ask away any questions" I said still smirking while leaning on the door frame and she looked at me in disbelief.

"how?" she just asked still in shock.

"well I love you from the day that I meet you, you were different, you never thre yourself at me like others, you never showed intrest in me even if I fucking own this world. I think this what that intrest me the most and now to forget your long blond beautiful hair, your pink full lips, your sexy british accent, your milky white skin which I want to touch but I'm controlling my self. But you should know by the end of this week we will consummate our marriage, then you'll be all mine" I said pushing her down in the bed kissing her neck leaving hickey's.

"zachary we can take this slow please, I'm not ready for this, I know I have feelings for you but I'm not ready, we can enjoy our honeymoon as a vacation and then go back to italy" she said pushing me away.

"we'll consummate our marriage before our honeymoon end and you'll not say no to me, I'm your husband" I said hovering her and looking straight in her eyes.

"but I'm not ready and you can't force me" she said getting angry.

"you're 23 years old candice and you're ready. You can't live being a virgin all your life and i would never force but I can assure you that you'll beg me to pleasure you and let's forget everything know we are here to enjoy so get ready we are going to the beach today and some sight seeing, your clothes are arranged in the closet" I said going downstairs.

"you have 30 minutes mio amore or I'll have to come and change you" I yelled as I reached downstairs and then I heard a sound of door closing.

I smirked knowing she was alraedy inside the bathroom.

___________________________________

(view from their room, santorini greece)