14

(candice in her bikini as cassundrra fitch, this is how I imagined candice)

|Zachary|

I'm beyond pissed right now as each and every guy is looking at candice, she doesn't understand how men are looking at her, she thinks that they are just being friendly but in reality they are mentally fucking her.

I even begged her to change in a long dress but she said it's a sunny day and it's hot.

Now we are heading towards beach and guess what I'm taking her to my hotel's private beach. I have a hotel in here also and one of my house also.

I don't want anyone seeing her in a bikini so that's why we are going to my private beach. Finally we arrived and candice went to change her clothes.

I was now in my swimming trunks only and I already ordered my men to set up everthing for us in the beach.

Candice came out of the changing booth and I gulped looking at her toned body. Her never ending long legs and her bikini was little revealing but still she looked hot. God I can take her right now and right here.

She came up to me and twirl.
"how I'm looking?" she asked.

"totally fuckable and ravishing" I said eyeing her from top to bottom and she gasped at my comment.

Then I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her exposed collarbone.

"you're truly beautiful candice" I said between the kisses and she moaned but then pulled away.

"what?" I asked her.

"i want to have a sun bath so let me enjoy the beach" she said getting up from my lap and laid on her chest on a mat.

I can't believe she left me hanging but I got an evil idea and I smirked imaging it.

I picked the sunscreen lotion and squeezed some on her back.

"what are you doing?" she asked turning her head.

"lay down mio amore, I'm just applying some lotion on your back" I said innocently and she just smiled and laid.

I started rubbing the lotion on her soft, spotless back and slowly my hand went down to her hips and I squeezed them, due to which she gasped. Then my one hand went inside her bikini bottom down to her pussy and I pushed my one finger inside her.

She was already wet for me.

"what a..re yo.u do..ing?" she asked stuttering and maoning.

"have you ever been touched like this before" I asked whispering in her ear.
And she shooked her head.

"answer me candice, did anyone made you feel like this" I asked again entering my second finger inside her pussy.

"no" she said and then moaned my name "zackkk"

I started thrusting my fingers fastly inside her and she was moaning mess beneath me. Then she finally reached her climax and cummed in my hands and I tasted her.

"how did you feel candice?" I asked turning her on my her back while she was breathing heavily.

"amazing" she said and I smiled and I started leaving hickey's alk over her neck and chest area.

"zack we are in public area we can't do this here" she said pushing me.

"it's my private beach love" I said and continued to kiss her.

"but still it's open and why not we change and see sunset. Then we can eat dinner also" she said

"fine" I said and got up but as I turned and she saw my back she gasped.

"zachary how did this happen?" she asked tracing some of my scars on my back and I shivered at her touch.

"i'll tell you some other time or maybe tomorrow, let's just first enjoy the sunset" I said turning around and caressing her cheek

"tomorrow promise" she asked

"promise" I said and she smiled.

After seeing the sunset candice finally agreed to change in a long dress but I was wrong, I didn't knew that this dress had two long slits on each side of the leg. I mentally cursed myself.

"let's go somewhere to eat, I'm hungry" she said and I took her to my hotel's restaurant.

"do you own house in every country" she asked furrowing her eyebrows

"not in all but around 97% countries" I said and she shooked her giggling.

"silly that's equal to hundred %" she said and we entered inside my hotel. Each and every employee greeted me and I held candice tighly close to myself .we finally ate our dinner in a private area and ate.

we finally ate our dinner in a private area and ate

(zachary above)

(candice outfit above)