25

|Zachary|

|Zachary|

We are back in italy from last 2 weeks now everything is going great, today candice and me are going to get ready for Mr.Rossi & Mrs.Rossi 50th wedding anniversary party. He's one of most efficient and trustworthy bussiness associate.

It's a small lunch party, where they invited only some of their close friends and buisness associatesso we'll have to be there till 1 o' clock.

I wore my italian designed light grey suit with silk grey tie.

"candice you sure you can go?" I asked her for the million time because she vomits a lot from last 2-3 days and I don't want to stress her

"candice you sure you can go?" I asked her for the million time because she vomits a lot from last 2-3 days and I don't want to stress her. Right now, She is in our room while I'm in our closet brushing my hair.

I walked out to see candice in her underwear and she was applying a red lipstick. Her hair were up in a messy bun.

Her baby bump was showing a little only cause she one and a half month pregnant.

"how's my make up and hair?" she asked ignoring my previous question.

"siete alla ricerca affascinante e squisita" (you're looking alluring and exquisite)I said smirking cause I know this time she wouldn't understand what I said cause she knows samll and easy words only in italian.

"fine I don't want your opinion" she said slipping in a gorgeous light blue dress but I fucking hate this.

"you're not gonna wear dress sweetheart and before you ask why let me tell you the slit of this dress is damn high and neckline is too low" I said opening the zip of the dress but she turned around.

"nah, I'm good" she said smirking then she wore her flats cause of ne heel rule.

(candice dress)

(valentino studed flats)

"please for me just change this fucking dress cause Mr.Rossi son is total manwhore who can even sleep with married women with or without force" I said concernly because Mr.Rossi son felix is really a bastard.

"you'll be with me so no need to worry" she said kissing my cheeck.

"okay you can wear this dress but first close your eye's" I said with a smirk.

"Mr.DeLuca if you again give me something expensive then go down and return it from wherever you got it" she said in mad tone and sat on the bed but I was not going to back down.

So I took the necklace stood infront of her too close so that she couldn't stand and locked it behind her neck.

"zachary don't spend so much on me please?" she pleaded. Then I crouched down in front of her.

"i cant promise you that but I'll do it a little less from now on. Cause you're the only one I have to spend money on" I said and then took her hand and dragged her to the mirror so she can see it.

"it's beautiful, you know you have a very good choice in jewellry" she said turning around and suddenly gave me a hug. I hugged her back .

"let's go and I know I'm awesome" I said kissing her forehead.

~

We finally reached our venue and it was cold outside so I quickly too candice inside cause I don't want any harm come to her or the babies.

I put arm around candice waist and held her tightly.

"oh you're such a sweet couple I must say" Mrs. Rossi said coming Mr. Rossi

"thank you and happy marriage anniversary Mr.&Mrs.Rossi" I said.

"thank you for coming son and please introduce us to your wife" Mr.Rossi he's around my fathers age and so he usually call me son.

"she's candice my wife, candice this is Mr.&Mrs.Rossi my buissness associate but more like my family." I said to candice.

"it's a pleasure to meet you" candice said to them and they greeted her.

For next two hours I introduce candice to some other people but I saw a person coming towards us which I never wanted, felix rossi.

"Mr.DeLuca, I see you have married a gem" he said eyeing candice from top to bottom.

"yes of course, by the way Mr.rossi meet my wife candice DeLuca" I said emphasizing the word wife and DeLuca.

"it's a pleasure to meet such a gorgeous lady" felix said to candice and kissed her hand giving her a wink.

Then I grabbed felix by his collar .

"don't you ever dare to touch my wife again felix or it wont take me to ruin your company in seconds." I said menacingly and punches his jaw which made him fell back. We were in the corner of the hall so that's why nobody noticed us.

Then I took candice hand so we can go home. "where are we going and that was so unnecessary?" candice asked.

"home and it was totally needed to remind that bastard his place" I said and my driver opened the car door for us and we went home.

We reached home and candice was already inside the bed changed in comfy clothes, I took a shower then laid beside her. She was sleeping cause she's usually gets tired easily nowadays because of her pregnancy.

I stared at her beautiful face for hours then went to sleep hugging her tightly.

______________________________________

Hey guy's my this book is going to be finished in two days as only 5 chapters are left. Thanks for your support throughout the book. Love you all.<3<3

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you all