A cheerleaders secret part three

Did I ever mention how much I love these two? Also new one shot coming up, but I plan on making it really long so it'll take time. Stay tuned! Also below are the cast to these two lovebirds. Don't even get me started on Julia's eyes in this photo.
-----------------------

Julia walked up to the front steps of the Hart house

Julia walked up to the front steps of the Hart house. She wiped her hands on her light blue jeans, and waited patiently after ringing the door bell. The white door swung open and Mrs. Hart came out, greeting Julia with a smile. "Hi Julia. Im going to assume youre here for Camryn?"

    "Yeah," Julia said timidly. Out of habit she went to push her large black glasses up her nose, but realized that she wasn't wearing them today, deciding to use contacts. "Is she here?"

    Mrs. Hart opened the door wider and gestured inside. "She is, but before you go upstairs i want to have a talk with you. Mind coming to the back for a bit?"

    Julia's stomach turned cold but she swallowed down her rising anxiousness. "Sure."

    They walked inside and Mrs. Hart closed the door. Julia followed the mother throughout the all too familiar house, with its off-white walls and modern look, and tried to slow down her increasing heart beat. Its just a talk, She told herself mentally. You'll be fine.

    They went to the backyard, where the canopy on top provided shade for them in the other wise hot weather. Julia followed Mrs. Hart to the seating area and sat in one of the wicker seats in front of the mother who was already seating herself. Mrs.Hart leaned back and sighed heavily, still not showing any signs of hatred or hostility. Julia took comfort in this.

    "So," Mrs. Hart began. "You probably know what this is about."

    "I have a few guesses." Julia replied. "Although im going to admit that very few of them are good."

    "I wouldn't put it that way." Mrs. Hart said. "I wanted to talk about you and Camryn."

    Julia swallowed, bring down her nervousness. "What about us?'

    "Well, for one, i had no idea that you made Camryn keep you two a secret from everyone, even if someone went after you." She started and Julia almost choked. "Then, I learn that after you put my daughter through emotional strain and decide to be with her, your best friend injures her because of you." She held her hand up before Julia could even respond. "She may not have said it, in fact Sarah might never say it, but i cant help but think that Sarah decided to base Camryn that day because she finally saw you two interact and it clicked. Whether her love for you as a best friend or something more caused her to act that way i dont know, but the fact is that my daughter became injured from something that i know could've been avoided if you weren't in her life."