A Cheerleader's Secret Part 10- Christmas Special

"Merry Christmas!"

A weight was instantly on Julia's back, and she grunted. "Ruby," Julia groaned. "It's early."

"It's Christmas!" Ruby said excitedly. "C'mon! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Ruby shook Julia with each statement, reminding Julia of Anna shaking Elsa awake in Frozen. Perhaps that's where Ruby got the tactic from. Under normal circumstances, getting jumped on so early in the morning would put Julia in a bad mood, but hearing Ruby's voice made her happy like always.

Julia's eyes still remained closed, pretending that she was still sleepy to tease Ruby. "Merry Kwithmas!" Another voice boomed and they, like Ruby, jumped on the bed right beside Julia. "Wake cup! Wake cup!"

A chuckled escaped someone besides Julia, and finally the brunette popped one eye open to see her wife rolling over on the bed. Camryn smiled, looking down at her son who now climbed on top of his mothers stomach. "Merry Kwithmas mommy!"

"Merry Christmas honey," Camryn beamed at him, stroking his light sandy hair from his face. He beamed at Camryn from his giant glasses that perched his nose.

Ruby shook Julia's shoulders once more. "Mom wake up! Its Christmas!"

"Im up," Julia laughed, rolling over as well. "Im up!"

Julia scooped Ruby up in her arms, and the young five year old girl giggled. Julia cradled her and pressed her lips on Ruby's arm, blowing hard. Ruby laughed at the ticklish sensation, and Drew, Ruby's younger three year old brother, laughed at the farting sound that came.

Julia continued to tickle Ruby in the same manner, and Ruby's laughed echoed up and down the halls. Julia was almost positive the neighbors could probably hear her daughter's laugh from their own homes. "Mom!" Ruby laughed. "Stop!"

"Whats that? Cant hear you!" Julia kept tickling Ruby, and the young girl squirmed in laughter.

"I wanna join!" Drew announced and he jumped from Camryn's stomach and landed right on top of Julia.

Julia grunted, letting go of Ruby from the surprise tackle. Camryn laughed and grabbed Drew. "Easy there stunt devil. You could have hurt mommy."

Drew's eyes widened, and he turned to Julia with wide apologetic eyes. His large glasses made his already widened eyes look like an owl's. "Im sowy mommy."

Julia kissed her son's head and booped his nose, top which he crinkled. "Its okay love. Just be careful next time, okay? Promise?"

Drew bobbed his head up and down. "I pwomise."

"Good," Julia smiled. "Now why don't you two go downstairs and see what Santa and the elves made for you guys.  Mom and I will go get Alex from her bed."

The two kids didn't need to be told twice. They instantly bolted from the bed and ran down the stairs, screaming in excitement the whole time.

Camryn let out a long breath, chuckling in amusement. "Sometimes I feel like those two are on crack."

Julia laughed. "Why? Because of their high energy?"

"Hell yeah because of their energy. Those two? They are practically bouncing off the walls."

"Alex balances them out," Julia smiled, looking at Camryn. Camryn returned her smile, and leaned in to kiss her.

"Let's go wake up that sleepy girl," Camryn smiled.

-

The two women came down the stairs, clad in their Christmas pajamas that had printed reindeer all over. "Mommy look! Santa brought us a big one!" Ruby jumped with a big smile in her face. Camryn grinned.

"Did he?" Camryn walked to them, passing through a hallway and entering the family room with Julia and Alex. Alex was still rubbing the sleep away from her eyes, as she was woken up minutes ago. Camryn held Alex in her arms, and she could tell that Alex was trying very hard not to fall back asleep on Camryn's shoulder.

Drew's eyes spotted Alex, and he instantly perked up. He ran to Camryn and Alex, excitedly yelling, "Twinny!"

It was as if a surge of energy instantly popped into Alex, because the young girl twisted in Camryn's arms to look at her twin brother. She smiled, "Maywie Kwithmas Dew!"

Drew beamed and held up his arms. "I wanna be caywied!"

Camryn couldn't say no to her children, especially on Christmas. She bent down a little, extending an arm out for Drew to take. The young boy came to his mother, and Camryn lifted him with one hand. She repositioned him and carried the twins in her arms, both of whom were giddy and smiling. "Merry Christmas pumpkins." Camryn kissed both of their foreheads.

"Wait, I want to be carried too!" Ruby exclaimed and Julia, like Camryn, could not say no to her children.

Julia squatted, smiling and gesturing for ruby to come to her. She turned letting her back face her oldest daughter. "Alright, get on."

"Piggyback!" Ruby yelled triumphantly, and the young girl ran and jumped on Julia's back. This time Julia was prepared for her, and no grunt came out from surprise. Julia extended to her full height, and she met her wife's eyes which shone with what Julia could only assume was happiness and contentment. Here they were, on Christmas Day, holding their children, all of which were happy and excited to open presents.

Julia wasn't sure who to thank. Camryn for being the best wife she could have asked for and more. To always being by her side and for having a family with her. To her parents who helped her through her journey to be here. To Camryn's parents who also helped push for this future of them being together. To whoever watched over them, for letting this be Julia's life.

She was married to the girl of her dreams. Camryn Elizabeth Hart, who still smiled at her and kissed her the way she did when they were seventeen. Like their love never faded as the years went by. She had three beautiful children, each of whom were a few of the most genuine and preheats she had even encountered in her life. Julia's heart was full of love and life. Some days, it nearly threaten to drown her at how full her heart was.

Happiness bloomed within her chest, like it so often did when she was with Camryn and her kids. Julia smiled at Camryn, her wife, who smiled back. Her yellow blue eyes practically shone from the energy. "Ready to see what Santa got us this year?"

"Yeah!" All kids cheered in unison, ready to open presents and be with their mothers, and together they all spent a Merry Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! HOPE IT IS AND HAS BEEN FILLED WITH JOY AND LOVE!!!

p.s

ive actually been working on an outline for a cheerleaders secret to be a book :)