A cheerleader's secret part 9

"Fuck!" Camryn arched her back, trying to muffle her sharp intake of air.

"Camryn? Are you okay?" Her mom asked, worry etched in her voice. She had knocked on the door moments earlier, to which Camryn tried her hardest to answer normally. 

"Im fine," Camryn's voice cracked in the end. Julia swirled her wet tongue over Camryn's sensitive spot, and the cheerleader nearly felt her eyes roll back. She gripped the sheets, her breathing becoming erratic. "Julia knocked something over by mistake."

"Oh," Camryn's mom replied. "What was it?"

Please leave, Camryn thought. Julia gripped Camryn's thighs harder as she went deeper and it took all of Camryn's willpower to not release the giant moan building inside.

"Just the picture frame I have of us," Camryn said, nearly gasping it out. Sweat formed on her body as Julia continued her ministrations. The brunette let her tongue slide over Camryn's folds, and she nearly lost it.

"At least it wasn't the lamp. Well, I'll let you girls have your alone time. No funny business okay?" Her mother joked.

"Okay mom!" Camryn threaded her fingers through Julia's hair, feeling the coil of pressure build up inside her. Julia licked up and went over her sensitive nub, flicking her tongue once. She went deeper and wrapped her lips around it, sucking. Hard.

Camryn sucked in a breath, her core muscles tensing as she held in her moans. "Jules...I can't..."

Julia plunged into fingers and Camryn bit her lip from the rising orgasm. She felt the pressure build and build as Julia continued licking and sucking and thrusting all at once. The climax kept rising, and once Julia added another finger Camryn finally let out a moan.

Julia gave swirled her tongue, applying pressure on her sensitive spot, and the cheerleader nearly lost it. But then, all licking stopped and Julia thrust even deeper as she came up, making Camryn tighten her legs around her. Julia put her other hand over Camryn's mouth and sucked on her neck. Camryn moaned once more, the sound muffled by Julia's hand.

Julia let her teeth graze over Camryn's pulse point, lightly biting and sucking. Camryn could feel her skin prin prick with tingles from the softness of Julia's lips on her neck. Julia kept thrusting faster and faster, and Camryn felt her peak coming.

Camryn's body tensed, her back arching at the pressure uncoiling as she reached her climax. Julia didn't stop her ministration, helping Camryn ride out her orgasm.

The cheerleader's body relaxed onto the bed, her chest rising and falling heavily, glistening with sweat. Julia kissed her softly before pulling back and smiling. Her cloudy eyes twinkled with light, and Camryn felt like she was on air staring into them.

"So," Julia traced a finger down Camryn's shoulders to her stomach. "How about a reading date?"

Camryn couldn't help but giggle, and Julia tipped her head to the side slightly. "What?"

"It always astonishes me how you go from being a top to a nerd in zero seconds."

Julia tilted her head back in laughter. "I have an appetite," Julia said, meeting her girlfriend's gaze. They were bright, and she leaned down, arching an eyebrow as she smirked. She pecked Camryn's lips quickly before rising slightly again, her eyes glazing over Camryn's body.

Camryn smiled at her, reaching up and tucking several strands behind Julia's ear. "Like something?"

Julia's eyes twinkled as she proceeded to trace patterns over Camryn's stomach. "Very much so."

Camryn giggled, "I can tell. You're ravaging my stomach with your eyes."

"I can't help it," Julia confessed with a smile. "Your abs are a nice asset to stare at."

Camryn rolled her eyes, the corners of her lips turning up in a small smile. "Yeah? What if I didn't have them?"

Julia opened her mouth to joke back, but then she paused. Camryn was about to ask Julia if she was alright, but then Julia climbed further on top of Camryn. The brunette had her arms propped beside Camryn's shoulders, and she lowered herself slightly and gently touched her foreheads to Camryn's.

Camryn could feel Julia's soft exhales ghost across her lips. "You could be big or thin, fit or lanky, or anything else that you aren't now, and it wouldn't matter. Not now, not ever. I fell in love with you Camryn Hart. Your heart and soul are what keep me tethered to you, and that's not going to change. I can promise you that."

Camryn felt her heart threaten to leap out. She smiled widely and cupped Julia's jaw. The brunette turned slightly, kissing the inside of her palm.

"I love you," Camryn whispered.

Julia's eyes sparkled. "I love you too."

_

"What is this book about?"

Julia and Camryn were outside in the cheerleader's backyard laying on a large blanket they had snagged from her closet. Camryn was leaning back with her hands propped behind her while Julia had her head in the cheerleader's lap reading.

"An assassin," Julia answered, her eyes darting across the pages. Camryn found it adorable when Julia got really into a story. Her delicate fingers would press on the pages harder, her eyes quickly darting from left to right as she zoomed across each sentence. The cutest part was Julia's silent reactions while reading. The brunette would raise her eyebrows if something caught her off guard or they would furrow down when an intense scene came up, usually when a great battle was happening.

"Really? Boy or girl?" Camryn asked.

"Girl," Julia responded. Camryn smiled, not at all bothered by how short and simple Julia's answers were. She knew that once Julia got into a book, there was no use trying to get her attention elsewhere. Add on the fact that as soon as Julia set the book down, the girl would talk for hours about the story to Camryn.

And the smitten cheerleader was looking forward to every second of it.

Camryn leaned her head back, closing her eyes as she basked in the sun. She loved the feel of the rays touching her skin, warming her up. Julia's phone dinged with a message, and Camryn felt her girlfriend move to check it.

The weight of Julia's head immediately left, and Camryn snapped her eyes open to see Julia shoot upright, staring at her phone.

"Is everyone okay?" Camryn worried.

"Sarah is here," Julia said in shock.

"What?"

"How did she even get your address?" Julia thought out loud. "What the hell is she here for?"

Camryn turned her attention to the glass sliding doors that led inside the house. She took a deep breath and rose from the ground, holding a hand out for Julia. "Let's find out," She said as Julia took her hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone commented that i should turn A Cheerleader's Secret into a book and honestly i wont be mad for more Julryn content. They my soft cutie patooties :)

Wishing you all a lovely day!