A cheerleaders secret part 6

I'm a big scene person rather than a one-shot person. Oops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camryn held onto Julia, who was putting the better part of her weight on the cheerleader. Julia was leaning onto her, clearly drunk, with an arm around Camryns shoulder holding a red solo cup in her hand.

"Jules, put that in your other hand, you might spill your drink on me." Camryn advised, wrapping an arm around her girlfriends waste.

"Wait wait wait wait wait," Julia said quickly, her voice incredibly raspy due to the amount of drinking she had and how low she said it. "I was telling your friend a story."

Camryn raised a brow at Meghan, and her best friend smiled in amusement, gesturing with her cup at Julia. "Your girl is wasted."

"I'm not wasted," Julia said stepping forward and almost falling. Camryn held her tighter. "I'm just....happy."

"Yeah whatever cupcake," Meghan said, trying told back a laugh. She drank from her cup. "I think you should go lay down."

"Wait," Julia spurted out. "I was telling you something."

"Maybe some other time cupcake."

Julia looked up, putting a finger on her chin in deep thought, completely ignoring Meghan's suggestion. Camryn couldn't help but ogle at Julia. Even drunk she looked so cute staring at the ceiling, her eyes narrowed in concentration as she tried to remember what she was telling Meghan.

"I remember!" Julia shouted, and Meghan smirked in amusement. Camryn smiled at her girlfriends adorableness.

"What was it?" Camryn asked.

Julia grinned. "Well I was saayyyying that before Camryn and I fuck, which by the way is fantaaassstic, especially when she-"

Meghan choked on her drink, coughing from almost spitting it out.

Camryn's eyes went wide and her face turned red. Meghan saw and she burst out laughing. Julia looked between them with innocent wide eyes in confusion.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because your story included our sex life, and it caught Meghan off guard." Camryn explained as nonchalantly as she could, but she could feel her face still hot from embarrassment.

Julia blinked. "But we're girlfriends. Of course we're going to have sex. How is that so surprising?"

Meghan laughed even harder. "God she's going to be so embarrassed when she hears this tomorrow."

"Shut up." Camryn glared at her best friend and Meghan laughed harder.

"Well at least my best friend is getting some."

"Shut up!"

"What? It's true!"

"It is!" Julia joined in, all of a sudden excited. "Wanna know how I know?"

Julia leaned forward, as if trying to tell Meghan a secret. "Because I'm the one she's having sex with." Julia said, and Camryn figured that in Julia's mind she was whispering, but really the drunk girl just said it in a loud slurred state.

Meghan choked back more laughter. "Really?"

Julia grinned. "Really. And it's great."

"Okay," Camryn announced, her cheeks still on fire. Camryn knew that if someone touched them, it would feel as if she had a fever. "It's time to go lay down."

"Oooo are we going to have sex?"

"Jules, no."

"But it's so much fun!"

"Okay what is in that drink?" Camryn asked, grabbing the solo cup and inspecting it. "Didn't you make this drink for her Meg? What did you put in it to make her so horny?"

"I'm horny all the time." Julia answered at the same time Meghan said "Nothing."

Meghan laughed again and Camryn rolled her eyes, trying to restrain herself from throwing the alcohol in Meghan's face.

"Damn cupcake I didn't know that."

"Know what?" Julia blinked at Meghan.

"That you're horny all the time."

"Oh I am!" Julia exclaimed, a wide grin eating her face. She looked to Camryn who was already staring at her. "I mean, how can I not? Have you seen my girlfriend?"

"That would've been cute if she wasn't drunk." Meghan said and Camryn rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Jules. Let's get you to sit down."

-

Julia woke up with the worst headache.

She groaned, sitting up and holding a hand to her pounding head. It felt like a hammer hitting her forehead. She winced, keeping her eyes shut. After a few seconds when the pounding faded to a low thrum, she opened her eyes.

The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't in her room. She recognized it as Camryn's room, and her eyes widened in realization that she must've been so messed up last night that Camryn couldn't drive her home. How drunk was she last night?

Julia scrambled to get off the bed, wanting to find Camryn and ask what happened last night, only to fall off the bed and hit her head on the floor.

"Motherfu-"

The door to the room opened and Camryn entered, holding a cup of water and an aspirin. She saw Julia on the floor and smiled her famous dimpled smile, her eyes crinkling in amusement.

"Jules," She chuckled. "What're you doing?"

Julia groaned, putting her head in between her hands and closing her eyes. "That sounded so loud."

Camryn laughed, "that's what a hangover will do."

"Really? Didn't notice that."

"Here's an aspirin nerd," Camryn said, giving Julian the pill and glass of water. She sat on the edge of the bed, facing Julia. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Pieces." Julia answered after she swapped the pill and drank some water. "Anything extravagant that I need to know?"

"Not really. You just got drunk, slurred some words, were off balance. Same old same old. Oh, and you also talked to Meghan about our sex life."

"I what?!" Julia yelled, the winced as soon as she said it, holding her head in her hands and closing her eyes. "Ah! Shit! Jesus, it's like a hammer just slammed into my head."

"Then don't shout next time," Camryn laughed, and Julia glared at her.

"Not helping."

"Come on nerd," Camryn said, standing up from the bed and holding a hand out. "Let's go eat breakfast, and I'll tell you all about last night and your wonderful drunken self."

Julia scrunched up her nose in discomfort at the thought of last night. "Did I really talk about our sex life?"

Camryn laughed, "You were practically shouting, though I'm pretty sure you thought you were whispering."

Julia's face burned in embarrassment, and her light skin made it easily visible to see the blush on her cheeks. "Oh god."