A Sudden Pain felt....

I am really sorry for this late update just became so busy lately at work. Too much reports and deadlines to meet. But here it is hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Mariam's POV

Everything for me just happened quite so fast and unexpected.  I am so naive on this thing....the actual touching and kisses I am exploring now. The movie is yet to end but still my Josh didn't stop making out. But I have to make him stop now because I know though it is quite dark on our place there are still some spotlights around and eyes that can see us. " Josh.....ummm I am thirsty. Can you please pass me my soda."

Josh POV

Wow, this is it she is officially mine and have made a mark on her. Her lips... so soft and addictive that I can't stop tasting. Her breath is so fresh and also the scent of her cologne is mesmerizing. I am totally whipped with this lady. I almost forgot where are we....of all places....but I can't stop myself from touching her. " Here love take this." Handing her soda that she asked for. And we just watched the movie till the end.

Mariam's POV

The movie were watching already ended and we're about to leave, he reached for my left hand and hold it firmly. Again butterflies in my stomach are going around and I can feel the uneasiness in me. His touch on my skin is electrifying. Mom and dad forgive me but I am just an ordinary lady who wants to feel what love is...words that keeps on going in my mind.

After watching movie, Josh and I had our dinner in a nearby restaurant wherein we had chicken ala king and porter steak. Wow so yummy and we're both full after our meal.

As usual we separately take our own rides going home for our relationship is still a deep secret to my family but within their circle they know we are officially dating. I have met his family and they are cheerful and lively individuals.

Josh POV

I don't want this day to end because I know it will take time again for us to see each other. I have my summer Job at McDonald's and she's on vacation in their home. We can chit chat on the phone but only if luckily it is not her mom who will answer the phone. Mariam what have you done to me....words at the back of my mind. I waited for her to get a cab so she can go home. Good thing we got one now....." Love we'll keep in touch ok. I love you don' t forget that." I kissed her again on her lips before I let her get inside the cab. Mariam said.." I love you too love. I'll wait for your call and I am just home when you want to reach me."

Mariam's POV

Felt so tired and exhausted, after paying respect to the elders I readily run to my room and prepared myself for shower. After my bath, going to change with my night dress  I felt something  paining on my neck. At first I just ignored it but I am so uncomfortable and curious as well why I have this sudden pain on my neck. I looked at the mirror and found oh my....I have hickeys....3 or 4 of them. Josh you're dead. Why didn't I notice them saying this to myself. I can't get out of my room with these....what am I supposed to do for them not to show..... as I lied down on my bed I am on a deep thinking on how to hide these marks on my precious neck.....until I doze off to sleep.