University Life

Dear I just chose this video to describe how the life revolves when you're in uni or in college. It is not only pure studies but there is also fun sides of it. We have parties, proms and other events happening around uni. No fun would be boring and monotonous for every being. Well anyway back to our story.....

Mariam is again in uni and would be spending most of her time here. Semestral break has just passed without her noticing and a new set of memories will be build for this next stage of her college life.

Mariam's POV

I just came back from my long break in our town  with my family and with my love Josh of course. Unpacking my bags and things to settle in my closets in my dorm room but my mind still is out of nowhere guess what with who....of course with Josh. Yesterday was really a memorable experience for me and hurting too cause I need to leave him again for my studies. We have a great time together and made the most of it before we go both go back with our duties being a daughter and a son to our parents.

Every child have his or her duties towards their family especially with their mothers and fathers. Likewise me I need to fulfill my dreams and goals to make my parents happy. In doing so I will become a mature and responsible individual to them. Better yet my first step to being independent and trustworthy person.

Josh in the same way will fulfill his duties towards his family as well. Then we can be  together forever. My roommate Amy is not yet back from her place because I arrived this afternoon maybe she'll come  tonight instead. I left our town early this morning  to avoid the heavy on the highway. Semestral break is done so many students will be back from their towns and provinces. Pretty sure the highways and main roads will be jumped packed with vehicles and buses either public or private.

After an hour of arranging my things in my closet and drawers; my eyes are in dire need of sleep because I was not able to take a nap during my trip back in the city for my seatmate on the bus was very noisy talking to someone on her celfone. Minutes gone by I didn't notice I am already in deep slumber on my bed but was awaken by the noise of our room door banging which probably meant that Amy is also back from her vacation.

Oh what the heck!  I thought I have only slept minutes but when I look up to the walk clock it's already past 7pm that means I have slept more than 3hours from the time I  have organized my things.