I Almost Lost It Part 2......

As promised this is the last part of my previous update. Apologies for the typos and grammar. No editing done yet but simultaneously writing only. Hope you'll like it and again happy reading!!!

Josh POV

I lift up her tops and removed her bra. She is totally half naked now and tried to cover her chest with her hands but I removed them. I told her I want to see her body. "Gosh she said this is just so much for me and I cannot believe this is happening and am so lost right this very moment." Likewise am also now naked except for my boxers and I unzipped her skirt from the sides, only her undies is on her. Mariam's head hits the bed and I am on top of her....her mind is going crazy I don't know what is going on her mind because I am physically touchy today even very intimate.

I started kissing my queen from head going down to her neck nearing the sweet spot oh....oh this is great I felt her started touching my body as well till she got hold of my muscles on the chest. She kissed me back but I caught her lips and tried to open her mouth entered my tongue.We did french kissing continuously, no one is giving up till she felt me rubbing her breasts simultaneously. I saw her reacting submissively to my touch and felt my cock hardened as she held my chest. My long desire for her is coming out and today she will be mine for real.

I was sucking her hardened tits one by one. Felt her body shaking from down there and trying to keep her thighs together to control herself as much as she can hold still. My hands went down to her waist, hips and to her thighs making them apart. Slowly I slid down her undies to explore her more and finally it slipped off her body down on the floor. Giving in to our bodily desire she let me touch her down there and caught her clit which I begin to rub up and down. We're both so ecstatic and for real felt differently. I observed her hips tightening and her mind trying to comprehend what we're doing. My touch went down to her core; felt the wetness in between I smiled at her teasingly.

To her surprise I kissed her urgently from lips, neck, sucked her hardened tits going down to her abdomen licked her navel with one hand on her feminine core rubbing still her clit. In one swift I felt her wetness and now gone mad to have her. I move my lips to her core and started tongue fucking her. I sucked her wetness lovingly and she tasted delicious. She was squirming, eyes were about to close but I told her to keep them open because I want her to see how I love her body.

She then opened her eyes and looked at me excitedly. I touched her core opening, tried to place a finger in it as I saw how readily wet she is but then she stopped me. To give her more pleasure again I played with her clit and core with my tongue moaning non stop until I felt her cum. I sipped all her juice and touch her with my fingers.

My cock is really so hard now after doing the foreplay on her which I have readily planned ahead for I know she didn't have any experience about sex only me have introduced this to her today. This is why I am very careful with my moves on her as she is very delicate for me like a porcelain. Now that she is already prepared with the wetness on her core I do love to enter her and thrust my cock deep inside her opening.

Mariam is still over ecstatic after her release, she looked at me like begging to pleasure her more as her body is responding simultaneously on my touch. We are both totally lost and I was surprised when she begin to kiss me on my lips tasting herself after that tongue fucking I did to her. She was so shy at first but became bold as we go along. She sat on top of me exchanging our positions and now adoring my body. My friend down there is really mad and wanted to burst. As I saw her face looking down at my friend her eyes grew bigger in shock and looks like fright registered in her face for its long and big standing proudly ready to fight since I am now fully naked aroused thoroughly.

But she take hold of my cock and the devil in me is coming out now as lust is only I can see on her. Gliding my friend up and down with her soft hands is driving me nuts loosing my self control. She stops when she felt my cock is also wet now from my pre cum. I kissed her again and heard her moaning my name with intimacy.

This time I am whispering on her ears I love you continuously which made her more nervous and excited. We are both exhausted now with the unketnncompleted touching we have and my friend down is still hard needs to release. I went near the bedside table to get the rubber from the drawer where I kept it when I started undressing myself. My queen's back at me as I slid in my cock into the rubber preparing myself to enter my love's haven.

Mariam's POV

I covered myself with the blanket as Josh sit next to me. There are still doubts and double thinking that occurs in my head. My love looks so delicious and tempting in his naked glory ready to win his queen. But I don't know as he goes on top of me and spread my legs widely I am perspiring vigorously like I am not sure of what he is about to conquer from me. Deep inside my thoughts something is stopping me to let him go through the deed. Now he is all prepared to enter my core but.........damn I can't let him this is what's my insides keeps on shouting at me.

Without a warning I have pushed him away from me and I was crying.....covering myself with the blanket. I just saw Josh sat on his ass on the floor because of the impact I have driven him from me a while ago. Continuously I was sobbing as I sat on the bed still my body covered and shaking my head. Just like my love is also back to his senses as he approached me to calm down and stopped me from crying. He hugged me and said this "Love I am sorry and thank you for waking me up from my devious thoughts we are both not ready for this.  Please forgive me and just look at me, I love you sincerely. This will not happen again I promise."

I hugged Josh back and told him that I do love him too. After sometime we have showered and dressed separately as we prepare to leave the room to go home. Today is a memorable event for both of us and also an eye opener that we're not yet prepared to go through the next level especially me. God is still with us He enlighten us both not to do the deed. Truly I have whispered to myself I almost lost my self respect and my dignity.